Chapter 26

So I had officially stopped laughing and got my breath back. She looked at me confused and said "You don't look sick to me and considering you standing in front of me now." I looked around and then asked her "Um I mean I am pretty sick." I did a fake cough. She wasn't buying it at all and I don't blame her I'm not even trying to act sick.

She looks at me and asks "Alright what's up why didn't you come to school today?" I look at the floor I really did and didn't want to tell her what happened. Knowing her she would probably yell at my parents. I really don't want that to happen. She notices my sudden mood change. She then puts her hand on my shoulder and of course it was my right shoulder the one that was super bruised. I winced at the pain and stepped back.

Now she was really confused. She grabbed my hand and took me to the side of the school where no one was around. Then asked me again "Sam what are you not telling me and why did you flinch when I touched your shoulder?" Without saying anything I slowly moved my shirt and showed the huge and now very noticeable bruise on my shoulder.

She gasped and immediately asked "Where did you get that what happened?" I didn't answer her I just fixed my shirt and looked at the floor. When she realized that I wasn't going to answer her she took my hand again and took me to her car. She put me in the passenger seat and she got in the drivers and drove off. I had no idea where we were going. I can tell she's mostly worried then mad.