Chapter 12

It had been about 20 minutes since the class started, and I already wanted to leave. The teacher was just just going over what we need to do for the test on Wednesday. I wasn't really listening till Ashley tapped my arm and pointed to a piece of paper on my desk.

I then grabbed the paper and opened it, it said I hate this class. I laughed quietly and started to write back then why did you want to do this language? I gave the note back after folding it again. On the corner of my eye I could see her smile slightly before writing. When she finished she placed on the corner of my desk. I waited till the teacher turned his back again before opening it. Because I could have you help me and you know I need for college.

I read it and laughed because it was true.  She knew I could do everything in Spanish fluently.  So then I wrote back in it.  I know we both do and luckily this is the last time you bug me about Spanish homework.  With that said I folded it and gave it back to her.  This time she laughed quietly.  She quickly wrote down something and gave it back to me.  You are very true my friend, what would I do without you.

I smirked and wrote probably nothing, you need me to live and pass.  I gave her the note and she looked at me then whispered "You're right."  I smiled at her then looked at the board because the teacher was writing some notes down.  I finished writing down the notes and the teacher dismissed us to do any other work we had.  Of course Ashley knelt next to my desk while I was getting some of the homework I had left from my other classes. 

I then look over and raise one eyebrow and ask "May I help you miss?"  She smirked and and said "Yes ma'am I would like to know what other homework you have."  I looked over and said "Seriously Ashley you can literally see my work on my desk."  I laughed and she soon joined in.