Chapter 32

I was woken up by Ashley.  She was shaking me and saying my name.  I was so tired I just told her to leave me alone.  She stopped for a second.  She then pulled my leg and pulled me off the bed.  I groaned and finally opened my eyes.  She was smiling at me trying not to laugh. 

I propped myself on my elbow and pushed myself up.  Honestly I could have easily just fell back asleep on the floor.  But I decided to just get up.  Ashley couldn't hold back her laughter anymore and then gave me a pair of clothes to wear.  I took the clothes and went down the hall to the bathroom to change and get ready.  I got into the bathroom and locked the door I looked at myself in the mirror I looked horrible.

I had bags under my eyes that were purplish considering that's the only time I really got to sleep was when me and Ashley both fell asleep.  I snapped out of my thoughts and started to get dressed.  Luckily Ashley's clothes weren't that big on me but you can still tell it doesn't really fit.

I brushed my teeth and my hair I had my own toothbrush there since I go over so often.  I went back into the hall back to Ashley's room.  I put my dirty clothes on her bed and picked up my phone.  I put it in my back pocket and went to the kitchen. 

I didn't bother looking at my phone because if my parents texted me I knew that they were pissed.  When I walked into the kitchen Ashley was eating a bowl of cereal.  She looked up and smiled, I smiled back got a fruit from the counter.  We sat in silence since we were both eating.  Ashley looked over at me and asked "So what's going to happen with your parents.  You did come over and they told you not to see me again and yet here you are."  She laughed at bit and so did I.  She did have a point, I did go to the one house and the one person that I'm not allowed to see and spent the night. 

I finally decided to look at my phone and wasn't surprised when my mom and dad had texted me.

Mom: "Where are you did you leave early?" 

I exited out of that message to see what my dad had said.

Dad: "Where are you your mother texted me to see if I knew where you were because you weren't in your room."

I sighed and went back to my mom's text message and replied with a simple I left early to go to school.  I told my dad the same thing.  I turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket.  We both decided that we should go to school considering we both needed to catch up on stuff we missed.