Chapter 36

Luckily my mom dropped the subject soon after I texted her back.  I ended up doing some random but fun things with Ashley.  I couldn't stay long obviously.  I ended up walking home from Ashley's house.  She offered me a ride but I said it would be way to obvious.

I walked slowly because I didn't really want to go home.  When I was down the street from my house I could see that neither of my parents were home.  I was relieved because I just wanted some alone time. When I got inside my house I jogged up stairs and went to my room.  I put my stuff down by my desk.  Then I went back down stairs.  I first went to the T.V. to find something to watch. 

Once I found a show I went to the kitchen to make some food.  I had a craving for pasta so I made some pesto with chicken.  It was about half an hour later and all the food was finally done.  I got a bowl and sat on the couch to watch T.V. while eating.  My parents came home about 10 minutes after I was done eating.  Without looking at them I said there is food on the stove. 

They both didn't bother saying anything.  I could hear my parents fumbling with the pots behind me.  They got their food and I turned around to see them sitting at the table eating in silence.  I still didn't say anything to them.  The show I was watching ended so I decided to go to my room.  When I got to my room I closed my door.  I went to my desk and decided to draw for a bit.

I did a couple of random drawing that popped into my head.  I stopped drawing and picked up my phone.  I looked to see that I had 10 messages.  I had no idea who would be texting me now.  I clicked on my messages and went down the line of my messages.  2 were from Ashley checking up on me, 2 from crystal asking about homework, 4 from a group chat that I was in, and 2 from Mason?  I had forgotten that I had given him my number.  I opened his message and it said.

Mason: "Hey I just wanted to make sure that I had the right number."

Mason: "I also hope that you enjoyed your day and sleep well."