Chapter 8

"Beep, beep, beep" I groaned and shut off my alarm. I hesitantly got out of bed and went to my bathroom.  Looking in the mirror I noticed my hair was a mess. So I brushed my teeth first then brushed my hair.

Then after I went back to my room and looked in my closet. I said to myself "I have no idea what I am going to wear today." I start looking for a casual shirt to wear because I was just trying to be comfortable today. I finally found a shirt which was just a plain black shirt, and found one of my most comfortable jeans to wear. I grabbed my black and white vans with a necklace to top it off.

Before I forgot, I grabbed my bracelet that I always wear. The reason that I always wear it, is because I had gotten it from my grandma before she was forced to move away. I still keep in contact with her it's just I can't see her everyday like I used to.

I then grab my phone and checked the time, it was 6:30am. I was going to be late class started at 7 and I still had to walk to school. So I ran down the stairs not even bothering to eat something and I was out the door.

I was mostly jogging to school because if I walked then I would never make it to class. Once I got in school grounds I had my famous smile on and was greeted by some if my friends. I was walking fast to get to my algebra class.

I still had to finish my homework that I had leftover from last night. On my walk there I got many more hi and hello's from other friends that I passed. I had finally made it to class I sat in my seat in the middle of the class.