Chapter 6

It had been about an hour since my parents left and since Ashley came over.  We are currently watching Moana because we weren't sure what to watch it just happened to be on T.V.  When the movie was over we went to see what was in the fridge for us to eat. 

We were both pretty hungry and especially me, since I haven't eaten since Friday night.  We both managed to find some leftovers and decided just to eat that.  The whole time we just talked about school and the homework we got over the weekend.

We stopped talking so we would finally eat before the food got cold.  There was a comfortable silence between us while we ate, both thinking about different things.  Ashley then looks over at me with a worried face I look at her confused.  Until she opens her mouth to ask me what's on her mind.  "What are you going to do when your parents come home and tomorrow when we have school?" 

I sighed and said "I'm not sure to be honest, I'll most likely have to walk to school and who knows when my parents will get home."  I sat there looking at the little food left on my plate and continued on "I'm not sure if they would want to talk to me anyway they hate me as it is."

I drop my head, a bit upset that this is how my life is now.  As if it was a signal Ashley comes over and pull me into a hug.  "Hey don't worry about what they say and they can't hate you if your doing your best they just don't understand."