Chapter 37

I ended up calling Ashley because I had no idea if I should text him back.  On the second call she finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Yo Ash I need help, you have no idea who texted me."

"Well considering you sound happy and excited I'm guessing Mason."

"I swear you know me too well it's no fun some times." 

We both started laughing for a bit.  When we both stopped laughing we continued talking.

"So what exactly did he say?"

"He asked to see if my number worked and that I have a good nights sleep.  I have no idea if I should respond now or just answer tomorrow."

"Well it's up to you he did say good night so he could be asleep.  But I say go for it just text him now.  Then you'll find out if he is still awake or not.  I mean even though it is only 9:20 at night."

"You're right I should just go for it.  Thank you Ash for all the help and support."

"No problem Sam you know I will always be there to help you and I know you'll do the same."

"Thanks again Ashley I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright then, see you Sam."

I hung up the phone and then clicked on Mason's message.  I just typed a simple response.

To Mason: "Yes it is me so it did work.  And thanks hope you do too."

I turned off my phone and plugged it in to charge.  I set it on my night stand and went to get ready to go to sleep.  When I finished getting dressed and went back in my room. I could hear my parents pass my room to go to their room.  They were talking about work when they passed.  I went to my desk to close my drawing book and turn off my lamp light.  I went over to my bed and laid down.  I turned off my light from my night stand and soon fell asleep after.