Chapter 38

I woke up by someone shaking me. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry so I had to blink a couple of times. I saw my mom standing at the door with her arms crossed. I look over at my clock on my night stand it was only 6:10am. I was confused but stretched in my bed and slowly sat up. I put my feet on the floor and looked up my mom was still staring at me. I was confused so I tilted my head to the side and squinted. She put her arms down and walked towards me.

"So where were you yesterday after school?" I then thought to myself wow she is still stuck on yesterday and she woke me up for this are you kidding me. I said back with a rasp in my voice "I told you I was working on some stuff to try to get my grade up. Isn't that what you want?" I simply stated and she was getting annoyed and so was I. There was no point on her waking me up for this.

I got up and started walking to my bathroom. Then I hear my mom behind me "We aren't done with this." I turned back around and look her in the eyes and said "Well I told you what I was doing, but you still don't believe me so I do believe we are done here because I am not lying to you."

Once I said that I turned back round and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I decided since I was already up, just to get ready for school. Once I had finished brushing my teeth and hair I unlocked the bathroom door and walked back out to my room. My mom my room which I figured. I went to my closet and pulled out my Selena Gomez Revival shirt. I then went to my drawer and got a pair of black jeans. To end the outfit I got my black and white high top vans.

I grab my bracelet and my phone off my night stand and went down stairs to get something to eat. When I got down stairs my mom was watching T.V. I look over at the microwave and see it is only 6:25am. I decide that I have enough time to eat some cereal. I find some honey nut cheerios and eat that.

I stand on the other side of the island and eat my cereal. I decided that I was going take my car today. I have had my car for about 2 weeks and I just haven't drove it yet. I just don't like to deal with parking and everything else. But I obviously can't ask Ashley to come and take me to school. Once I finished my cereal I didn't bother to say bye to my mom.

I grab my keys and walk out the front door. My car is a white Volkswagen jetta it is the perfect size for me. I don't need some huge or fancy car I am fine with my little car. So once I get in my car I turn on the radio and pull out of the driveway to go to school.