Chapter 7

I sat there with Ashley still holding me.  We probably had stayed in that spot for 5 minutes before I let her go.  I looked at her and said "It's getting late you should probably go home you've been here for most of the day anyway."  I look over at the clock on the island it was 9:00pm and we did still have school tomorrow. 

Ashley looked at me as if she wasn't sure if she should leave yet.  Then she said "Alright but only because we do have school tomorrow and it is painful enough to wake up in the morning."  She laughed and then smiled at me.  I smiled back and said "Thank you for coming over and getting my mind off of things, I really do appreciate it." 

She kept looking at me and said "Nah you know I would do anything for you." After she said that she put her arm around my neck and we both stood up.  We walked like that to the door.  I said thanks again and gave her a hug and said that I'll see her tomorrow at school.

With that I closed the door and locked it.  I went back to the kitchen and got the dirty dishes and washed them.  Then after that I turned off the T.V. and went to my room.  I thought to myself I should at least do some of my homework so I could do the rest at school.

I got started on my homework and it was now 9:30 it was late.  I had always tried to go to sleep before 10 it never did work very well.  I told myself I should probably go to sleep.  I didn't bother to stay up till my parents got home they'll come when they come.

With that I got my PJs (a baggy shirt and a black pair of short shorts) and went into my bathroom.  I changed then washed my face and brushed my teeth.  By the time I was done I heard a car door close.  I went back into my room and looked out the window to see my parents walking down the drive way.  "About time they came back."  After that I got in my bed and eventually fell asleep.