Chapter 39

Once I found a parking spot I walked into the school and went to my locker.  Once I had gotten my books I looked around to see if I could find Ashley.  I found her talking to a group of people that we both knew.  I decided to sneak up to her.  Once I was right behind her I snaked my arms to wrap around her waist hugging her from behind.  She could tell it was me because of my bracelet on my hand.  She then stopped talking and turned around to give me a proper hug.  After we let go we both turned back to the group and we all started talking.  We were both there until the first bell rang, signaling for you to go to your first period.

Ashley and I walked into class together.  We both wanted to sit next to each other today.  Luckily the teacher doesn't care where we sit.  We both sat in the back of the class.  Ashley sits on my right leaving a seat open on my left.  Then Mason walks in and notices me in the back.  He smiles at me and I smile back then he walks over and sits in the seat on my left.  I look over at Ashley and she is smirking at me.  I hit her in the arm and then she starts to laugh.

I shake my head and then look at the board.  Then Mason says something "I'm glad to know that the number worked and I did sleep well thank you."  I looked over at him and he was smiling.  I couldn't help but smile back at him.  Then I look at the ground then back at the board.  Class continues and I get some smiles from Mason and some smirks from Ashley.  Once class was over I got up and started to pack my things Ashley was doing the same.

When we were packing up me and Ashley were talking about tonights homework.  I had figured that Mason left already because I didn't hear anything behind me.  I was wrong he was leaning against the door frame waiting.  Ashley nudged me to mock me.  I nudged her back then walked towards Mason.  I stopped in front of him and said "Hey Mason I thought you left already."  He was still smiling when he said "Nope still here and also I wanted to ask you if you would want to go out Friday night?" 

Ashley then budded in "Oooooooo my girl is gonna go on a date."  She started laughing after I hit her on the arm.  I then looked back at Mason and said "I would love to Mason."  He smiled then turned to walk to his next class.  I looked over at Ashley and she was smiling at me. I thought to myself will you look at that I might be able to have a happy ending.