Chapter 17

I hesitantly walked over to her desk not knowing what she was going to say.  I stood on the other side of her desk and Mrs. Johnson looked up at me and smiled, now I was really confused.  Until she stopped messing around with her papers.  She then said "Hi Sam how are you?" 

"I'm good Mrs. Johnson why did you call me over?  Did I do something wrong?"  Mrs. Johnson laughs and I grow more confused.  She says "No you did nothing wrong I just wanted to say that you are doing extremely well in this class and you are very talented at taking pictures."  Now I finally know what she is talking about.  I smile and say "Thank you Mrs. Johnson I really am passionate about taking pictures I'm very serious when it comes to this." 

She smiled and said "That's good to hear Sam, well the main reason I called you over here was because there is a photography fair, you bring some of your work and people look at your pictures and could buy off your pictures or you can be offered a job or maybe even more."

"Really Mrs. Johnson?  You want me to bring some of my work there?"  I was shocked, I could get offered a scholarship if there would be any professors there.  And even if I don't, I could gets lots of money from something I did.  It is surprising that Mrs. Johnson wants to put my work in there.  I stood there with my mouth open and she started to laugh.

I shook my head and then said "I would be honored to put my work in there thank you so much Mrs. Johnson."  Still laughing she said "It's no problem your work deserves to be shown off, now you can go back to your seat Sam.  I will tell you when everything starts."  With that I said thank you again and happily when back to my seat.  I have to tell Ashley what happened.