Chapter 19

We got to my house after singing 3 other songs.  We were both out of breath for yelling so loud and for so long.  So Ashley pulled into our drive way and we sat there for a second.  My parents were home because they left the garage door open. 

I took a deep breath and opened the door.  Ashley asked "You want me to go with you?"  I looked at her and said "No it's fine I can't keep hiding from them forever."  She then leaned over the console and gave me a hug and I hugged her back.  With that I got out of the car and started to walk towards the door.  I turned back around and gave Ashley a weak thumbs up and a half smile.   

She smiles back and gave a thumbs up.  I sighed and then walked into the house hopefully nothing will happen.  I walked into the house and I could smell food?  I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom cooking.  She looked up and smiled.  Ugh my parents are so confusing, one minute they hate me and the other they act like nothing happened. 

I walked over to the island and my mom said food will be ready soon.  My mom asked "How was school?"  I was still a bit confused but I said "It was alright I mean it is just school."  Then I said "I'm going to go to my room for a bit."  She just nodded so I turned around and started to walk to the stairs.  I got to my room and put my backpack by my desk in the corner and sat in my chair.

I was leaning against the wall thinking how my dad was going to react.  I did talk back to him the last time I saw him.  I snapped out of my thoughts and decided to get my homework out.  Ugh I had homework from algebra 2 and history and of course photography but that's different.  I finished my work and I was thinking of what pictures I was going to use for the fair. 

Then there was a knock on my room door.  I could hear my mom say that the food is ready.  I said okay and I got up off my chair and walked towards my door.  I was on the bottom step and I saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad sitting at the table looking at me.

The MaskOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara