Chapter 4

Ash:"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Wait have you even left your room yet?"

Me:"Umm no..."

Ash:"Alright I am coming over I don't care what your parents say."

Me:"Are you sure you want to deal with them I'm still not sure if they have calmed down from Friday night."

I sighed to myself of course I was happy that Ashley was going to come over.  But I'm not sure if I want her to risk it with my parents.  I was lost in thought again when I heard a "ding" from my phone.

Ash:"Yes I'm sure I'm not going to let my best friend be stuck in her room all day because of her parents."

Ash:"I'm coming over whether you like it or not😋."

Me:"Thank you ash I love you😁."

Ash:"I love you too girl see you soon😘."

I sighed happily mostly because Ashley makes me so happy and does anything she can to cheer me up.  And she is willing to deal with my crazy parents on top of that.  I am so happy she is there for me.  I don't know what I would do without her.

To my luck I can hear my parents talking while walking past my room, I didn't even bother to hear what they were talking about.  Then I heard the front door close and I look out my window to see them drive away.  I was so relieved that Ashley wouldn't have to deal with my parents.