Chapter 31

Ashley hadn't said anything after, I took my head off her shoulder and looked at her.  She was looking straight ahead.  Her eyebrows furrowed as if she was mad.  She snapped out of her thoughts and looked over at me.  She had a worried look in her eyes. 

Without saying anything she hugged me again and I hugged her back.  She then pulled back and said "How's your shoulder then?"  I honestly had no idea what it looked like by now since my dad kept grabbing that same shoulder.  I slowly moved my shirt and looked at my shoulder.  It had gotten ten times worse it looked like a huge galaxy with many different colors. 

Ashley gasped and asked "Do you need medicine or ice I can go and get that for you."  I just looked at her and said "No I am fine Ashley but thanks anyway."  My voice was kind of gone for crying so much and not talking on top of that.  I got up off the bed and looked at her clock it was 1:15 in the morning.  I didn't realize how tired I was until I stood up. 

I looked at Ashley and asked if I could sleep here.  She nodded and went to her drawers and got a pair of sweats with a one of her old tank tops.  I took her clothes and just changed in her room.  It's not like we haven't done it before.  Ashley went back to her bed to lay down. 

I finished changing and I walked over to the bed.  She opened the blanket and I laid down in front of her.  She cuddled into my back and I turned off her light.  I got comfortable in her bed and fell asleep soon after.  It had been a very tiring day.