City of Warriors by @FlamesofWriting

Genre: Fantasy

Genre: Fantasy

Title
I find your title a bit vague. You've probably noticed this already, so I'm not taking any points away, but "City of Warriors" could make me visualize so many different things. From reading your blurb, I can tell you that the images your title invoked in my mind weren't the ones that your blurb did. I had first imagined more of a medieval city when first reading the title, with actual, fighting warriors with spears and all. It sounds ridiculous now from looking at the cover and reading the blurb, but the impression remains. When creating a title, you want to be specific and vague at the same time. You want to tell the readers what is different about your story from all of the other fantasy novels out there while not giving away any details of the actual plot. You've probably heard that a thousand times. There's nothing wrong with the title, but it did bring some inconsistent impressions.

Cover
I've included your old covers and new cover just because the first cover was there when you applied for a review.

To me, the first cover looks more dramatic, but it's also a bit jumbled. The second one is lighter, but sometimes lighter means that it isn't taken seriously. I'm sure you've realized these things, and that being said...I love your newest cover. Definitely the best (but did you mean for the word "the" to be in the title? If so, put it in the written title, too)! It correlates to the story very well, too. Nicely done. I'm wondering—did you make this yourself?