5TH CONTEST

Here we are already at #LdeP's fifth contest ever! If you are on the list at the end of this page, then you may participate in this particular contest if you so choose. Before we begin with one or two guidelines, please read the more specific rules found on the very first contest page so I don't have to take up space here by explaining myself again!

I will explain, however, the nomination process.

What are nominations? Nominations are the second way and the most vital way to gain points, and points are the way that you can win! This ensures that the contest is not just based on the quality of your writing from my perspective but from everyone else's. It gives a better chance for everyone to win, regardless of their review point value. How do you get nominations? Your readers nominate your story and get you a point each! Here are some further rules for nominations:

•You may not nominate yourself.

•You may only nominate one person (one nomination per person).

•You can only nominate one of the contestants in the list below.

•You must tag that person!

•Nominations should be placed in the comments on this page, on my conversation tab, or in my private messages on Wattpad. Anywhere else won't be counted.

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a waste of time and a nomination that won't count towards your point total!

Here's a tip from me: notify your followers to nominate you! The more nominations you get, the more points you'll receive and the closer you'll be to winning!

And what do you get if you win? I know you're all wondering. Here are the prizes!

First Place: The champion will receive a shout-out on both my profile and this contest page! His/her story will be added to the Winners' Reading List, will receive votes from me, and a sticker made by me! Here is the sticker:

*note: winners can make any changes they want to the sticker, and winners are not required to use the sticker if they so choose*

Second Place: you get the title of second-place winner, you will receive a shout-out on this page! You will receive votes from me, as well!

Third Place: Third-place winners will receive a shout-out on this page!

Like I mentioned before, please read the rules in the first contest for more information or ask me, if you like!

A tip from me: notify your reader about this contest to get nomination points! Nomination points are a huge part of this contest, and you can only receive them from other people!

Now, without further ado, here are the contestants you may nominate and their current point value (notice that review points are doubled and separated to ensure fairness in popularity versus quality):

Cross-Warrior with 6
awtsider with 4
honeysinha with 0
AnjaliDedha5 with 0
Angelicministries with 0
BlazinPhoenix with 2
Mad-hatter-lol-2-xd with 0
wavyhazy with 4
Starry_Birdie with 0
Jade-Green-Wolf with 2

The contest will end on April 5 at 10:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time). You have two weeks to get your nominations in, so get out there and good luck if you decide to participate!

After a late ending, the winner turns out to be Cross-Warrior with 6 points! Second place goes to both awtsider and wavyhazy, and third place ties BlazinPhoenix as well as Jade-Green-Wolf

Prizes will be carried out this week. Winner, take your sticker if you'd like or not!

I also noticed there weren't any nominations for this contest. I initially created the contest built into my review book so that authors could be recognized for both quality and popularity no matter their talent. I know plenty of contests that are difficult to win for great reasons, and this contest was meant to be a gift to authors wanting recognition but seem to have trouble gaining some. I also understand that this review book is gaining larger and larger authors, and I wonder if the contests are no longer appropriate for this audience! I'm definitely considering stopping the contests, but let me know if you have any opposition. If not, the contests will certainly discontinue for both my benefit and yours!