Rising by @MABWrites

Eracelli Package

TitleIt's pretty vague, to be honest, but it doesn't take away from the good effect your overall regime gives

Title
It's pretty vague, to be honest, but it doesn't take away from the good effect your overall regime gives.

Cover
Your cover is beautiful! Did you make it yourself? It's very nice. +1

Blurb
Your blurb is extremely professional. It looks like it could easily be on the back of a paperback. I question the formatting of the colors at the beginning of it, but it's overall very good. I'm impressed! Not many people get points for their blurb. +1 for this!

*since your story comes with 26 parts, I'll be be reviewing your story five parts at a time, coming to five portions of review (I'll be doing six for the parts before the chapters)*

Disclaimer-Part 1
I always question authors that put their blurb word for word in their story. Why do they do that? Do they really want their readers to read their blurbs before reading? The blurb should be complimentary to the story, not essential for it. Besides, your readers have opened your story to read your story. Give it to them! Don't delay! Copyrights, update schedules, and trigger warnings I can understand (even soundtracks, strangely enough), but I can't understand the purpose for putting your blurb in the story itself. There's not really a good reason, and it'll just be something that readers will scroll over. I almost did and would have if I had just been reading for fun (not that reviewing isn't fun). ;)

If the update you gave about rewriting is old, don't forget to take it down. New readers won't care about a new version if they've never read the old. For those accumulating pet peeves of mine, I'm taking away your point.

The prelude is great! I love the style that I'm seeing already and this world that you've already vividly introduced. Nice work. It's mostly void of grammatical errors, but you do have a questionable use of the colon and you don't connect an ellipse to the very next clause...make sure you remember to do that and correct all errors. Make sure you use em-dashes with interruptions and not hyphens, as well. Here are directions for Apple computers:

If you own a Windows computer, I believe it's control and then 0151

If you own a Windows computer, I believe it's control and then 0151. I may be wrong. If you're on Google Docs, you can insert a "special character" and search for em-dash. It's the longer one (—).