2ND CONTEST

Summary of Rules
If you don't know the rules to these contests, check out the first contest page! This contest includes ten contestants who's reviews are before this page and after the first. Like I said in the first contest, your point values determine who wins!

Please read the specific rules on the first contest page so I don't have to break the news to you that you can't do something!

Nominate your favorite story, readers! Make sure you only nominate one story, and that the story you nominate isn't yours.

Prizes
1st place: a shoutout on my profile, a shoutout on the contest page here, and every part your story will be voted on by me. Your story will also be added to my "Contest Winners" Reading List! Your story will receive a sticker to put on your cover (or an optional new cover made by yours truly), telling everyone that your story won the #LdePAWARDS contest! Here is the sticker:

 Your story will also be added to my "Contest Winners" Reading List! Your story will receive a sticker to put on your cover (or an optional new cover made by yours truly), telling everyone that your story won the #LdePAWARDS contest! Here is the s...

By the way, winners--you can change the sticker if you'd like! Just let me know!

2nd place: a shoutout on the contest page here and votes on your story

3rd place: a shoutout on the contest page here!

I'm making this contest longer than the last one because of the holidays and the extended number of participants, so it'll end on December 25 (yes, Christmas). Nominations will be closed at 9:30 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Tip: notify your readers and followers to nominate your stories to win! Anyone can nominate once! You have a week!

Here are the contestants (notice that initial point value is doubled—the reason for this is on my last contest page)!

@teealtears — 2 points

izzahbellah — 6 points

RossNickelodeon  — 2+1 points

LaCuentista  — 0 points

WinterWriter11 — 2+5 points

harleeyah24  — 4+1 points

StormSeries  / Grimwall  — 0+5 points

Athena_Lily828 — 0 points

Angelicministries — 0 points

taffish — 0 points

Thanks to all who participated in #LdeP's 2nd contest—nominators and nominees! I have the winners here:

1st place: WinterWriter11 with 7 points!
(PM me for details about your rewards!)
2nd place: izzahbellah with 6 points!
3rd place: we have a tie between harleeyah24 and Grimwall /StormSeries with 5 points each!

Congratulations!