Tales of the Caravan by @Avarez765

TitleYour title is nice, if a bit general

Title
Your title is nice, if a bit general. Although it doesn't tell how your story is unique, I still like it. I've never heard of it before, so that's good.

A bit of a problem I have with it (now that I've read the entire book) is that the title sounds like the story is a compilation. It tells nothing of the Blue Moon, the pirates, or anything.

Cover
I've put both your old cover and your new cover in here just because the old cover was in place when you applied for a review.

Good news for you—I like the new one loads better! Nice work if you made it. +1 for the improvement (even if it doesn't give the impression of pirates or anything).

Blurb
Your blurb is enticing—I like it a lot. That being said, I can't help but wonder why you put the theme song on there. I can't help but wonder why you even have a theme song, anyway. What is the point? So your readers can endlessly listen to it while reading? I don't think so, haha.

Also, your blurb says nothing about the curse of the Blue Moon and its pearl, turning people to stone. I think it might be important to put in there since it becomes one of the most important conflicts in the story. Your blurb is also really limited, meaning that it's general and sounds more like the first several chapters than what the story evolves into. You don't mention anything about Secretos, diamonds, Draguns, Royals, or anything. You be the judge of what you think is necessary in the blurb, but keep in mind that your blurb is one of the most influential things to a reader who is considering whether or not he/she will open your story and read it.

Another little tip: each line should be separated like I just did from the previous paragraph (even if it's only one sentence).

*since your story has 26 parts, I'll be judging three at a time, coming to around nine to ten portions*

Although, I'm going to review the prologue by itself because it's one of the most important things in a story. The starting parts are most important.

Prologue
Each line should be separated.
What I did just there is illegal unless you indent.
This is correct.

This is correct, and I apologize for the weird formatting in order to demonstrate that to you. Keep it to one method, too.