Chapter III

•Yeona's POV•
I stood there, trapped between a wall and my worst enemy. His eyes were just like I remembered. His lips the same pink color. His raven hair was messy, and his body was very toned, especially his arms.

I plotted an escape plan in my head, pretending to admire the room just to get out of here. But my thoughts were scattered when a deep voice spoke.

"I know what you're trying to do and it won't work. You're trapped and you can't do anything about it." Jungkook leaned back, giving our bodies a little space. He crossed his arms again and smirked at my annoyed expression.

I spotted a pocket knife on the table. I made up my mind and pulled Jungkook closer to my body, in attempt of seducing him. I brought my lips closer to his, brushing them against his.

He wasn't expecting it, and it was very obvious from the confused and lost look he was giving me.

I turned our bodies around. Me being the one trapping him. As I distracted him, my hand moved to the table, trying to reach for the little pocketknife.

When I successfully grabbed the knife, I slowly brought it up to his arm making a small cut.

He gasped and groaned in pain, looking down at his bleeding injury.

I smirked, hiding the pocketknife and rushing to the door, unlocking it and running out, quickly looking around to hide.

Not too long after that I heard Jungkook yelling my name is frustration "YEONA!!!"

I spotted a boat nearby that was being held up by ropes which where tightened around the edges of the ship. I would go there to escape but Jungkook was already running towards me and he was definitely not happy.

"Shit" I mumbled, running down the stairs to god knows where. I entered a dark hallway, a few candles here and there. Doors were everywhere very close to the other, on each side. Running down the hallway, I entered the door to my right, slamming it shut and locking it.

I signed in relief, thinking I lost him for now.

"Who are you?" I heard a deep voice and jumped up in shock. My vision fixed on a tall boy, about my age. He had a sharp jawline, dark brown eyes and black hair.

I rushed to him, putting a hand over his mouth and placing my index finger on my mouth, signaling him to keep quiet.

I looked at the door as I heard Jungkook's voice "Hoseok! Have you seen a girl anywhere?" He asked, turning the knob, trying to open the door.

I shook my head at the boy who's called Hoseok, taking my hand away from his lips. "Uh.. No, I haven't!" He yelled out, his eyes never leaving mine.

Relief washed over my body as I heard his footsteps fading away. "Thank you" I whispered, on my way to the door to check where he was. But I was stopped by a big hand wrapping around my wrist.

"I asked a question, didn't I?" He asked, giving me the poker face.

"I'm Lee Yeona" I replied and gave him the same expression as he did to me. His eyes widened and he let go of my wrist. I raised my eyebrow at him, silently questioning his actions.

"Lee Yeona? As in one of the few female pirates in the world and Jungkook's worst enemy?" He smirked.

Another sigh left me lips and I nodded my head, slowly.

He looked at me, up and down and finally spoke, "You know you are nothing like they described you as" he commented, his smirk still visible.

"What do you mean?"

"They say you look cruel and mean, you have a cold heart, that you are fearless and strong. But... All I see is an innocent girl standing in fro-" before he could finish, he gasped as I had him cornered in the room with the knife in my hands.

"Maybe what they say is true. Who knows? Maybe it's false. But I'll tell you one thing. I am NOT innocent." I looked up at him, he didn't look scared, in fact he looked amused.

I rolled my eyes and continued "Look just help me escape and I wo-" he quickly changed our positions. Me being the one trapped now and him playing with the knife that I was holding just a few seconds ago.

"I don't take orders, from innocent princesses such as you" He smirked and I gritted my teeth together.

"Im not innocent, nor am I a princess." I clenched my fists, glaring at the boy in front of me.

"Why? Isn't that what you really are? A princess?"

"I would love to help, Yeona, I really would. Unfortunately for you, I'm not planning to betray Jungkook anytime soon."

Finishing his sentence, Hoseok grabbed my wrist once again and headed towards the door.

He unlocked the door, ignoring my pleads for him not to do anything. He yelled Jungkook's name and just before I could even register what was happening, there stood the captain of the ship, with an intimidating and terrifying look. But I wasn't scared. I've been through hell and back, I've experienced all kinds of fear and pain. There was nothing he could do to make me feel frightened.

Yes, I did have the feeling of fear once I saw his face for the first time in years just an hour ago, but I ignored it. I chose to do it, and I forever will make the same decision.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the same deep voice that I wish I never hear again in my life.

"Yeona, you've crossed the line this time" Jungkook said, clenching his jaw and gritting his teeth.