Chapter XVII

Yeona sat down on the bed again, after changing into her new clothes. The shirt was loose and the trousers were slightly big, so she put the belt that was previously on her skirt and tied it.

She thought about everything that has happened in the past week or two. How long would she be on this ship? How would she break out of here? How would she break him, when she was broken herself?

Sighing, she lied down and stared up at the ceiling.

She thought why she even chose the lifestyle of a pirate but then remembered all the different reasons. She wanted to be free, just like Jungkook.

Flashback - 5 years ago

Yeona sighed as she watched the boys learning how to sword fight and defend themselves while all the female royals were learning how to knit clothing.

Her eyes would constantly switch from the needle to Jungkook who held a sword as he was learning how to defend himself against the enemy.

She pouted and looked over at the girls who were seated next to her, all of them concentrated on knitting.

She never got to go on adventures like the guys. They would always go hunting, learn sword fighting, and hand to hand combat.

While the girls? They just sat around all day learning how to do the boring things. But Yeona wanted more. She wanted to be free and not live by the rules.

She wasn't even allowed to go outside after six in the afternoon.

As she kept thinking about all the things she wanted to experience, she didn't notice Jungkook who now was sitting next to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked and frowned.

"Nothing, its just I want to learn sword fighting as well. I want to be adventurous, just like you." She managed to put on a sad smile.