Chapter IX

3rd Person POV

Fury and jealousy was the only two things that were visible in his eyes. Rage was crawling its way from his feet to his head, taking control over his body and destroying every bits of the patience he had left.

He charged at the the girl that was still close to Jimin and aggressively pulled her body towards him.

Taking a tight hold of both of her shoulders and angrily looking into her eyes, he simply commanded Jimin with a single word.

"Leave" Jungkook demanded, not leaving his gaze that was fixed on Yeona.

Jimin stood up in hurry and left the two pirates alone with a small slam of the door. Silence took over the room the second Jimin had left.

As they both stared into each other's eyes the tension in the room was raising by each passing second.

One second she was fighting him with her eyes and the next she was already backed up against the wall under his tight grip.

She didn't even bother moving or squirming, already knowing it would be completely useless, especially now that he was not in control of his own body.

Jealousy was the only thing in control, with the combination of anger and impatience. He clenched his jaw, hating the fact that the girl that was under his grip was the reason of his actions.

She was the only thing on his mind from the moment she left that castle that has so many memories of them together. She was constantly haunting his mind without even knowing it and he absolutely despised that. She was imprinted in his mind permanently.

No matter how much he tried escaping her and his thoughts and imaginations, he couldn't. He was trapped.

By the scene right now, it seemed as if Jungkook was the one in control. As if he was the stronger character, having her under his mercy.

But as much he hated the fact that it was the other way around, he knew that he couldn't hide from the truth.

The silence finally broke as he tightened his grip even more, probably leaving a mark. "You really have the nerve to such a thing when you know what it does to me when I see you in arms of someone who isn't me." He said and gritted his teeth together.

She rolled her eyes, not minding his strong hold on her arms "it was an accident." She said and smirked, pushing him even more to his limits even now when there was nothing else to push as his patience was already crumbled down because of her.

"Lying right to my face now?" He raised an eyebrow, his lip curving into a small smirk, similar to hers.

"You caught me." She said and sarcastically chuckled.

"Yeona..." He called her name in a deep, low and a warning voice, changing the atmosphere to a lot more serious and tense.

"I don't get why you're so mad. I would understand if this happened five years ago but now it's a different time, Jungkook."

"It may be a different time but my feelings are the same, Yeona."

She kept a bored expression and placed her hands on his chest, using all her power to push him away from her body.