Chapter XXIX

3rd Person POV

Their lips worked in sync. He hungrily kissed her as he was craving the taste of her lips.

She didn't resist, instead she answered back to the kiss, answering it with the same aggressiveness that he used.

As if everything had disappeared, it was only the two of them in this world. All sounds of people talking and music was blurred out and only their heavy breathing and the sound of lips touching were present to their ears.

He pulled away, but not for too long as he buried his head in the crook of her neck, the scene reminding Yeona of something familiar.

Flashback - 5 Years Ago

Jungkook angrily dragged Yeona from the hallway to his room. He pushed her inside and locked the door, closing up on her, making her back away.

"You do realize what you did, right?" He asked, trying to keep calm as jealousy was burning every inch of him.

"N-no..." she answered back but was fully aware of his jealousy.

"Why did you go with him?! You know exactly how much I hate it but you still do it!"

She rolled her eyes as she was backed up against his desk "He's just a friend, Jungkook. I don't understand why you get so jealous over such little things."

Jungkook chuckled, throwing his head back and moving closer to her "Well I don't like that friend of yours. I can't stand seeing you with someone else."

"And neither do I like sharing." He kissed her, his hands placed on her waist "especially when it's someone like you." He continued, moving down from her lips and closer to her neck.