Chapter IV

Jungkook was more than just mad. He was furious. No female or even a human being has ever treated him the way she did.

He hated but also loved her confidence. Her own ways of getting what she wanted. It was always like that. She has always been like that. Confident, fearless, and stubborn.

He wanted to put her back in her place, but he already knew it would be absolutely pointless.

"Yeona, you've crossed the line this time" the boy stated, clenching his jaw.

"You really have the nerve of telling me that I crossed the line?!" She yelled, frustrated by his unfair ways. "You sank my ship, now you are holding me captive here and not just that! You destroyed my em-" Her voice was muffled under a large palm that was aggressively placed on her pink lips.

Jungkook didn't want Hoseok knowing anything about his and her past. So he quickly covered her mouth.

She tried bitting so that she could finish her sentence, but the male dragged her away from the room and Hoseok, returning to the room where it all started.

The pirate shut the door with a big slam, finally releasing the girl from his grip.

The girl looked up at him, with a bored expression sending Jungkook over the edge of his last drop of patience. He harshly grabbed Yeona's arm, bringing their bodies closer to each other.

"Listen to me Yeona, this is my ship and I'm the captain. You will obey every single order I give you, every word will become a command to you, and of you don't obey them, trust me, there will be consequences. Got it?"

"It's funny that you actually think that I would ever agree to such a thing. You know me well, Jeon, but seems like not well enough to know that you will never hear the word you want me to say the most right now." She smirked, knowing that she was pushing him to his limits. Pressing all his red buttons.

"Your last chance, Yeona." He said in a warning tone, his voice low and deeper than usual.

She leaned in, and whispered a simple answer, a specific word Jungkook hated the most.

"No."

"No?" He cocked an eyebrow up, challenging her.

"No." She shrugged and plastered an innocent smile which was obviously fake.

Just as he was about to respond, a loud knock interrupted their little chat.

He signed in defeat, letting go of her arm and walking towards the door. Just as he was about to turn the door knob, he turned around to face the girl.

"I'm locking the door in case you decide to do something stupid. And we aren't done with this conversation of ours." He slightly smirked at her.

As the male opened the door, a few seconds later the sound of keys jiggling and the door locking was heard, followed by faint footsteps slowly fading away.

She sighed, checking if the door was actually locked and unfortunately it was. Glancing around she spotted something that caught her eye. Walking over to the little chest placed in the room. She failed in opening it as it was already locked.

She tried different things, like looking for keys or any weapons that she could use to get out of here. Making up plans that ended up being stupid and impossible.

After searching every corner of the room, she felt exhausted after what had happened in the past few hours. How her world turned even crazier and dangerous than it already was.

Sighing to herself again, she plopped herself on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Her thoughts were everywhere. Popping up and dying down every other second.

The tired girl closed her eyes, eventually falling in deep slumber.
---
The door of the bedroom creaked open. Jungkook's eyes capturing the sleeping girl on his bed.

Taking off his shirt and boots, he sat on the side of the mattress, observing the female who had fallen asleep on his bed.

His mind recalled all the terrible things he had done to her, still regretting them after seeing her broken and lost state.

Pushing away his memories and thoughts for a while, he covered the girl in a blanket and lied down next to her, brushing her baby hairs away from her forehead.

He blew some air at the fire that was set on a candle making the room become completely dark. He turned the other way, his back facing Yeona, shortly after also falling asleep.
---
A/N: sorry for the short chapter (whoever is reading this haha) I will try to write longer ones and update daily or every other day!

---A/N: sorry for the short chapter (whoever is reading this haha) I will try to write longer ones and update daily or every other day!

P.S: I took this screenshot from the "run" M/V cause he looked gorgeous!
---
P.P.S: Please vote or comment! Or both heh.. Unless you don't want to. Then don't. I'm weird okay. Okay, bye!