Chapter XXVI

Taehyung kept knocking on the door making Yeona and Jungkook exchange horrified expressions.

She pushed Jungkook to the window of her bedroom "Climb down and go! Get on your ship and leave!" She whisper-yelled, and received a confused glare from him.

"I'm not leaving without you." He sternly said and stood in place, the knocks and yells from outside still making an appearance to their ears.

"Don't be so stubborn! You know we can't be like we used to be and sooner you accept it, the sooner you will get over it!"

He sighed climbing out the window but not before he sent a deadly glare.

"I'm coming back for you. This isn't over, Yeona." He said before landing on the grass.

Yeona rolled her eyes and rushed to the door, unlocking it. Taehyung instantly barged in, turning her room upside, looking under the bed, couches, closets even small cabinets.

"What are you doing!?" Yeona yelled and stopped the angered Taehyung from messing up her room.

He gave her a glare and gritted his teeth, trying to calm down.

"Where is he?" He asked slowly, trying his hardest not to burst and explode in anger.

"Where is who? What are you even looking for? And why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be in the ballroom?" She crossed her arms over her chest, giving a glare back and raising an eyebrow.

"Don't ask stupid questions, Yeona! You know exactly why I'm here and what I'm looking for! Now spill!" He yelled. She had never seen him so angry before. It was kinda frightening.

"He isn't here so get out of my room." She rolled her eyes and turned away from him.

He quickly caught her wrist, making her turn around and plaster an annoyed expression on her face "What?" She asked, boredom clear in her tone of voice.

"Don't lie to me, Yeona. I know you were with him. His yells could be heard from the other room." He smirked, as his gaze darkened.

Yeona teared his hand from her wrist and glared "I don't owe you an explanation." She snapped.

"If I ever see you with him again... oh wait... I won't,

Because I will kill him with my own bare hands." He clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white.

Yeona's eyes widened because she knew, he would be able to do that and would have no shame in doing so.

"I won't let that happen."

"Don't act as if you're so strong and powerful, Yeona. I know that behind that beautiful face, that confident personality, stands a weak... broken and lovesick little girl..." he whispered, brushing away a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"I like it, actually. You're fierce and you play fair, but is that what you really are?" He smirked wider, looking down at the girl who was standing in front of him, emotionlessly.

"And you? You act as if you own the world. As if you're already the king. But tell me, if that's how it is, then why do you need me to take control?" She smirked back and chuckled. "Because behind that dominance hides a weak little boy who can't do anything for himself."

Her words made his smirk wipe off. His rage was back as he grabbed her waist forcefully, her body crashing against his.

"Listen to me clearly, because I won't repeat this. You are mine, and you chose to be so. I have full control over you and you can try to run and hide but I will chase and find you. Because it's true, I need you for the power right now, but you'll just become another broken toy later on who nobody plays with."

- - -
I'm losing confidence in my chapters, I feel like people are just being nice and I always overthink things.