Chapter VIII

It's been a few days since Yeona and Jungkook last interacted with one another.

He would usually come back at late night when she was already dead asleep and leave before the sunrise.

And whenever he did come when she was awake, he wouldn't utter a single word, and neither would she.

The only person she has talked to was Jimin, who would now keep quiet most of the time around her after their little argument.

After sitting in the room for hours upon hours, she plotted different escape plans and her only way to escape was Jimin.

He would bring her food every afternoon, so she was not letting the chance go of somehow leaving this room and getting on that boat which she saw when she first came on the ship.

After a few hours of waiting, the door finally opened revealing Jimin with a tray of food.

He set the tray down on the table and plopped his tired body on the chair next to hers.

Yeona stood up from the bed and walked over to the table, also taking a seat.

"Did you have a tiring day?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Everyday is a tiring day." Jimin rolled his eyes, looking in every direction, but still not making any eye contact with the girl.

"Are you still mad about our argument we had a few days ago?" She asked and chewed on a piece of fruit.

The boy crossed his arms and finally stole a glance at Yeona who was sitting next to him. "You assumed my relationship with Jungkook and jumped to conclusions, what do you expect me to feel?" He asked, irritation visible in his voice.

"You took my words too seriously." She innocently looked up at him and continued "and it wouldn't affect you as much or at all, if it was true." Yeona grinned at him, still looking as innocent as a child.

He scoffed "Just finish your food, I don't think I can take anymore of your bullshit."

Yeona scanned his body, and locked her eyes on the little key that was shown in the small pocket of his trousers. She grinned and made up a small plan to take that key, unlock the door and escape this ship.

Looking over at the table she frowned when she noticed that her only weapon would be a fork, or a small knife, which wouldn't damage anything or anyone in general.

She averted her eyes and saw Jimin who was distracted and lost in thought, gazing up at the wooden ceiling.

A small smirk made its way up her lips when an idea popped up in her mind.

She stood up and walked over to the boy who was still deep in his own thoughts.

Before he could even react, Yeona was already in front of him as she leaned down, wrapping her arms behind his neck. "You've been rude to me lately." She gave him an innocent pout, but he knew that she was everything but innocent.

Jimins POV

I can't say that I wasn't surprised the moment I realized that the girl that has been on my mind since she got here, was now standing right in front of me, making me gulp nervous and anxious.

I've been trying to avoid her, but not because of that silly argument we had. Oh no, that's very far off, in fact that has nothing to do with the real reason why I've been distant.