Chapter XXI

"What?! Are you insane?! She is not going to be marrying anyone!" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung and stood in front of Yeona.

"I'm afraid she has to. After all, we had a deal." His smirk never left his lips as he spoke.

Yeona looked up at Jungkook and stared into his eyes. Fear is what she saw. He was afraid of losing her again.

"I'm sorry. For everything. If only I knew everything a little earlier m-maybe we wouldn't have to be like this." She whispered and attempted to hold her tears back, but failed miserably.

Jungkook wiped her tears away, caressing her cheeks "I'm sorry it had to be this way. I shouldn't have left. I shouldn't have listened to my parents."

"I can only forgive. But I can't forget, Jungkook." She wiped away the remaining tears and took a step back, away from his warmth and comforting scent.

At that moment, Jungkook felt pairs of hands clinging onto his arms and dragging him to the other side of the room. He started yelling and kicking, trying to break free but with no use.

On one side stood Taehyung, and on the other was Jungkook who was held by two knights. And in middle was Yeona, looking back and forth from the two.

"What do you say, princess Yeona? You can change your parents mistakes. You can start over, but this time as a Queen." Taehyung said.

"Yeona no! I don't care if I die! Don't accept it! He's going to ruin your life, Yeona! Just come with me or please just get out of here! You can't marry him!" Jungkook yelled hopelessly kicking around to escape from the guards grip.

"There's absolutely no point in going with him, Yeona. Just look at him. So desperate."

"I'm the one desperate? You want to marry her you little fuck! And she doesn't even know that you're just a little shit who took the kingdom he didn't even fight for!" Jungkook snapped at him and continued sending death glares.

"Truly pathetic. You spent years trying to find her, and now that you have, she's being taken away once again. You fucked up, Jungkook. There were so many ways for you to be with her yet you decided to leave her without answers, kill her parents and steal her kingdom. Now you want her to just forgive you and have a happily ever after?" He chuckled and continued, "you broke her, and now she can easily break you."

Jungkook ran out of patience and kicked the guards, running to him and grabbing his collar "You son of a bitch!" He yelled, trying to place a punch but was once again grabbed by the guards and dragged to the other side.

Taehyung straightened his shirt and looked over at Yeona, smirking once again "it's all up to you now, princess."

She started breathing heavily as she balled up her fists and shut her eyes.

She looked over at Taehyung, then at Jungkook who was begging her to say no with his eyes, but her gaze stopped on Taehyung once again.

"I accept."

As the two words escaped Yeona's lips, Jungkook felt a sharp pain stabbing him nonstop in his chest. His mind went blank and his knees weak. He felt his eyes burning and watering until he finally came back to his senses.

"Yeona no! Please! He doesn't deserve you or your kingdom! He will make your life miserable! Please Yeona! We can find a way! We can start over!" He started kicking and yelling once again, trying to reach Yeona.

"He doesn't deserve me, but neither do you.
I made a promise, and I don't break my promises. I swore to break and destroy you and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I can rule this kingdom and dominate more. While you go and live a happy life in the sea." Yeona said and walked over to Taehyung, standing next to him.

Taehyung took the chance to make Jungkook even more furious and wrapped his arm around her waist, plastering on a smirk.

"Well, I have a new promise! I'm coming back for you and I'm making you mine no matter what!" He yelled and the guards started dragging him away.

Once Jungkook and the rest of the guards were gone Yeona gritted her teeth and glared at Taehyung.

"First of all, get your hands off me. Second of all, let Jungkook and his crew free and if you don't I will kill you with my bare hands. And lastly, don't talk, touch or even look at me or else,"

She turned her body towards him and whispered in his ear "you'll be nothing but just a memory"

Yeona finished and stomped out of the meeting room, as Taehyung's eyes followed her figure.

"Welcome back, princess."

- - -

I was laughing my ass off at the comments xD

Btw I'm sorry :(