Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Julianne~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys expect Julianne's POV???

*******

"No mom, he is interested in some other girl", I was already irritated enough and Mom enquiring about me and Oliver was making me mad.

"Mom, how many times do I need to confirm the same fact to you. I know very well that this marriage is very important and I have to make him fall for me anyhow. And believe me I tried, I am still trying. I promise you I'll do anything and everything possible. Just trust me. Good thing is that I have complete control over his mother. She'll do anything I'll ask for", I said.

"Psst... Leave that to me. She is least of my concerns. She can never ever compete me".

"OK mom, bye!"

It was not easy to calm down my mom who was panicking about this small issue that Oliver was not interested in me. I can surely say that she is underestimating my skills by doubting me. Initially I agreed for this marriage coz of my dad's business. He wanted me to get married to Oliver, to save his failing hotel business. Noone yet know that we are buried in debt till neck. The only way we are still surviving is by putting false figures to our balance sheets. My dad will continue doing it till my marriage to Mr. Taylor's son and then I will do the rest. It was a full proof plan until that bitch came into picture to ruin it. I don't understand what did he see in her. She has average looks, no class, no big family name, she's literally nobody.

Thankfully his Mom is on my side and good that he is so inclined towards his Mom. I am sure he won't go against his mom and marry that bitch and I'll make sure that his mom never ever approves of their marriage.

He is so dumb to believe everything his mother said. He has no idea that I was the one to propose her this solution.

I just have to find a way to approach the bitch somehow.

I was still trying to figure out this when the telephone rang.

"Hello, who is this?"

" Hello Miss Julianne, Mr. Ben Turner is here to meet you", the receptionist spoke over the phone.

I tried to recollect my memory but couldn't remember any Ben Turner.
"I don't think I know him!", I said casually.

"Oh, Ok, just a second ma'am I'll reconfirm", she said.

I was flickering the telephone cord when she spoke again after few seconds, "Thankyou for holding ma'am. Mr. Turner is saying he is a very good friend of Mr. Taylor and is here to discuss some important matter with you".

What could Oliver's friend have to do with me?  It seemed odd, but since the person was Oliver's friend so I asked receptionist to send him in my suite.

The door bell of my room broke the endless thoughts hovering in my mind, and I opened the door.

"You!!!", I screamed as soon as I saw the person standing in front of me. I immediately remembered him. He was the same guy with whom that bitch came to the dinner that day. He was the one who made Oliver jealous. He was the one who ruined my plans. How dare he came here to meet me, and even dared to lie that he was Oliver's friend.

"I know what you are thinking. I am not Mr. Taylor's friend. I am sorry but that was the only way by which I could make you see me. If you could let me in I'll explain everything", he said.

"No way. Get lost", I said slamming the door shut on his face. I was fuming with anger at the moment. But then I realized that he was Samantha's friend. Bingo! The thing I was so desperately searching for, itself came to me.