Chapter 48

Three months later........

It had been three months since Oliver and Samantha had that last conversation in the hospital, but things had not moved even an inch in their relationship since then.

Oliver tried contacting her everyday for two months, but she never allowed him get close to her anymore. She joined another company as personal assistant to Mr. Jacob Richmond, who is people call as the next big thing in the fashion industry. He is 32, young, smart and sharp, ruthless to his competitors and rapidly gaining success, moving ahead of his competitors.

Oliver had lost all contacts with Samantha and had no idea about her current employment status. He had lost interest in everything. His business was suffering. He had already lost two of his biggest clients to the Richmond's. Claire was still in contact with Sam, and had tried too quite a few times to convince her, but she was as rigid as a log. Finally Claire lost all hopes and left everything to the destiny.

************

"Hey bro, aren't you going to office today? Wake up, it's 11 o'clock already", Claire said pulling the pillow from underneath Oliver's head.

Oliver moved in his bed a bit, opening his eyes gradually and said, "I am in no mood for work today. Go away!"

Claire came back and sat next to him on the bed and looked at her brother's sad, withered out face, who once used to glow like a new penny, when Sam was in his life. Brushing his hair with her fingers she said, "Bro, please stop punishing yourself. Move on. Look at yourself. You are killing yourself."

Oliver ignored her comments and turned around to avoid listening to anymore of her suggestions, which he was by then sick of listening to.

"You know I love you Ollie, don't you. You have been the only real friend I have in my life, and my heart breaks everytime I see you so broke and ruining your life", she said.

Oliver turned back facing her once again and grabbing her in his arms he said, "and I love you too sis, to the moon and back".

A faint smile appeared on Claire's face and she said, "if you love me, then please get up, get ready and go to office. Right now."

He gave a sigh and rolling his eyes, throwing his blanket he said, "alright, little quenie I am going to office. So just relax and go home."

"I am coming with you", she said protesting.

"What are you going to do there?"

"I'll help you, assist you", she said.

Oliver gave her a curious look and after giving it a thought he said, "alright".

*****************************

Hi readers, this is a small bonus chapter which I needed prior to introducing the next part of the story, which I hope you all will find more interesting.

This is just an intro chapter for the next part.

I have chosen Channing Tatum for Jacob Richmond's role.

Please keep reading, voting, commenting. Enjoy!!!