Chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Julianne~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was even better than what I had planned when I saw Samantha's message on Oliver's phone, that she is coming in half an hour. I only wanted her to see me at Oliver's place in her dress. But seeing me helping in dressing up was another level. It must have hit hard on her heart I am sure. And that is just what I needed this moment.

Before Sam could fire at Oliver and ruin my plan I spoke, "Oh Sam, it's you, what a pleasant surprise. Could you please zip it up for me coz I think Oliver is really struggling here and we both are getting late for a meeting".

By this time, Oliver had reverted five steps back and was now finding it really hard to handle the situation. Sam saw me with burning eyes and then glared back at Oliver before turning and slamming the door hard shut behind her.

"Sam, baby..listen..", Oliver ran back after her while I zipped up my dress quickly as I didn't want to miss the drama.

When I came out I saw Oliver leaning over Sam holding her wrists, while she was trying hard to come out of his hold. She had tears in her eyes and didn't seem in a mood to listen.

"Baby please listen to me. It was nothing as you think. I was just helping her", Oliver said leaning a bit more to make her look into his eyes.

"Helping her dress up...my dress. I.... I don't understand Oliver. You messaged me last night that you are sorry and now this...", She looked into his eyes as if searching for an answer.

This was just the right moment for me to interrupt, if I had to avoid their patch up, so I cleared my throat and spoke, "Er.. Sam I think you misunderstood the situation. I accidentally dropped juice on my dress and since we were getting late for the meeting so I borrowed your dress. I am sorry, I'll change back if you want."

"No that is fine Julianne. And anyways this does not at all concerns you in anyway, so please just stay out of it", she said glaring at me. Bitch!

I looked back at Oliver, but he didn't seem to be concerned one bit about her swearing. "Yeah, you are absolutely right Samantha. I am sorry. If Oliver would have told me earlier, I would never ever had come between you two. I think I should leave now. Oliver you stay with Samantha, she needs you. I'll manage", I said in a meek tone before bursting out my fake tears.

"No Julianne, it's not your fault. Why do you blame yourself. Sam didn't mean to hurt you. She is just angry with me that's all. I promised to help you and I will. I am coming with you. Just give me a second Okay?", Oliver said still holding Sam in his arms.

I nodded and sat down on one corner, while he turned his gaze once again on her. "Sam please please try to understand. I love you. I really do. What mom said yesterday, or what I said, I am really sorry for that. Please don't let all that break us, our love for each other. Please."

She looked into his eyes and nodded. Damn! . "Ok", she replied.

"Thank you sweetheart!", He said and taking her into his arms placed a kiss on her lips, which she reciprocated in an equally affectionate manner. They kept kissing each other for a while and I don't know why I didn't mind it. It reminded me of the moment when Ben kissed me at his grandmother's home. The memory felt like a sweet pain in my heart. Stop it Julianne. Focus. I reminded myself and coughed just to remind them of my presence and they released each other sending the awkwardness.

"Oliver, I think we should leave now. We are getting late", I said looking at my wrist watch.

"Oh yes. I'll be back very soon. You meet me at the office." He told Samantha and she nodded with a smile.