Chapter 1: That Was Some Kiss, Granger

"That was some kiss Granger. Is you husband that emasculated by your new authority?" A tall built man with a deep voice comes up behind me, I can tell by the shadow he's casting and the resonance of his voice. It sends shivers down my back. I know it all too well.

"Malfoy, wha - what are you doing here?" My voice fails me as I turn around and look him in the eye. Nothing's changed. He's strikingly handsome. Not my type, because of what he did and how he treated me and my family, but now I can honestly say that he is classically handsome.

"I was invited. Only the most influential and powerful in the wizarding world are here tonight, so of course, that includes me. Now dance." He grabs my waist and pulls me into him and backs onto the dance floor. He's an amazing dancer pulling my body close to his as INXS Mystify starts to play. His hips are swaying and his grasp is firm but gentle, intense just like his eyes. I can't help but melt into him, "Granger, when did you have last have it?" He's staring at me with an intensity that scares me and yet...

"Have what?" I stumble on my words, still lost in the swirls of grey that have locked onto me.

"Deep, down, dirty, mind blowing, toe curling sex?" He draws out each phrase in a low, guttural manner while pulling me closer and closer to his body. I feel my heart rate increase as his hand brushes casually against my breast.

"I uhhh"

"That long? I thought the weasel would at least put in some effort." There's a tone of sympathy in his voice, but mostly lust.

"I don't know what you mean." But actually I do. Completely.

Spinning around "You see your daughter has caught my son's eye. It would be a shame if she had better sex than her own mother. Because I know my son, he will do anything for her." Another spin "And you deserve it. At least once." He whispers into my neck sending shivers to parts of me that haven't felt - hell anything - in years. "My place, dinner, you and the family. I need to meet this young lady that has absconded with my son's heart." He takes a nibble at my neck and I realize I can't breath.

Suddenly, as fast as it began, it was over. His hand drags from my waist to my hips and around to my front his fingertips grazing me and setting my nerves ablaze, before he steps away, casually grabbing a glass of champagne on his way off the dance floor, leaving me there stupefied.

"The better question is when was the last time I had any, Draco." I mutter to myself.

XOXO

"Hermione!" the wonderful Potters come up to me. "Or should I say 'Madam Minister'" Harry smiles proudly. "No one deserves it more."

Ginny looks at me. Something has crossed her mind and I guess my smile isn't hiding whatever 'it' is well enough. "Harry love, get us a couple of glasses of champagne please. And take your time." She stands face to face with her husband, drawing out the last sentence as her hand slowly goes down the front of his button down shirt. I know not to look where her other hand is - again. I just close my eyes and cover them with my hand. I've seen too much and I know way too much.

"Yes love." He grabs her arse through her black sequined ballgown before leaving.

"Do I really need to be here for your - um - very public sexual escapades? I mean this is my party and all..."

"Don't start sis." She immediately reprimands. "You and me are talking. Now." I get dragged into the ante room where the servers are preparing the trays that came from the kitchen. "First, CONGRATULATIONS! You know we all couldn't be prouder."

I blush, probably coming close to the rose gold strapless mermaid gown I'm wearing. "This is something I worked for, but you really don't expect it. I never got my hopes that high."