Chapter 16 Add Nine Months

Draco gave me looks all during dinner with the kids. Dirty, scandalous looks. Looks that were undressing me and arousing me at the dinner table with the kids. Hungry, desirous looks that turned his face primal. I expected him to growl and dive across the table at any given moment.

I know I didn't help. Somewhere in his office I think my shoes are, so I just teased his leg with my toes all during dinner.

Which only made the looks more intense.

Yet somehow we discussed the plans on how to keep the kids safe which was mostly have their dates at either our houses, the Burrow, or the Potters or other private locations - like any of the Weasleys (which might help Ron get used to the fact that Scorpius isn't a bad guy). They are to floo or portkey as much as possible. They are to stay away from each other in wizarding parts of town as much as possible - and that includes Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. We discussed the option of them not even going to Hogsmeade, but with the protests they threw at us, and the promise to be with friends - or in Rose's case family - only, we agreed.

With dinner coming to a close, and the big discussion off the table, I decided to hunt down my shoes. Starting with his office.

"Back in here love?" I could feel his smirk radiate off of him.

"Just looking for my shoes. Their one of my favorites and I've only found one." I hold it up as I look under the couch we were just nearly exposed on. "Can you help look?"

"I'm looking right now," he drew out.

I knew he wasn't. Then it dawned on me my arse was sticking out as I was looking under the couch. "You're looking for what?" 

"Your - um - yeah."

I peeked out, "That's what I thought," causing him to roll his eyes and smirk at me even more.

"Fine, you caught me. The view though is amazing."

"Well that's all you'll see if I don't find my shoe."

"Woman, you're impossible. Insatiable, but still impossible."

"How do you think I got where I am?"

"On your knees on the floor of my office?" He snarkily sniggers at me. "I could have found a much easier way to get you in that position."

Now I'm blushing. "Shut it Malfoy."

I feel him hovering over me, just centimeters from my back, "I can find many ways for you to get me to shut it, but I know what one you want," as he starts nibbling on my neck.

"Draco," I say more in a moan than I really intended. "Did you lock the door?"

Instantly his kisses stop and he is on his feet. I feel a little vindicated and smile. "I forgot. How did you?"

"Harry and Ginny. I've learned over the years to listen for that 'click'. Otherwise you may hear things coming from their room you really don't want to hear." I shake my head, as I am still on the floor looking for the blasted shoe.

"The Potters?" he exclaims with surprise. "As in Harry and Ginny Potter? I didn't know they had it in them."

"I'm still surprised they only have three children." I say looking over my shoulder as I watch him still leering at my arse. "And I'm surprised you only have one."

"Not for a lack of want. But a lack of desire on both of our parts." There was sadness in his voice. It was almost cracking. "I wanted more. Astoria, she said one was enough. He was a boy, an heir, healthy. That's all that mattered. She was done. And she really was."

I sit back on my haunches, head down. "I'm sorry Draco. I guess I understand how you feel. I wanted more. Maybe one or two. Not a lot more. Ron said we were done. He wasn't going to have anymore kids. And then everything between us just... stopped."