Chapter 6 Now About Tonight

'Now about tonight.' Those words danced around us like prima ballerinas.
'Now about tonight.' The implications were unspoken but they were so very clear.
'Now about tonight.' How many times am I going to say yes?

I realize what he was saying was what I need. All of it. I'm tired of partial, I want it all. I may not have said it the way he did, all cocky and arrogant like it is his to take; but it is what I need. And I am not afraid of it being with Draco Malfoy.

I quickly turned around and his lips had skimmed to my breasts. "Please, say it. Stay tonight. Stay always. Be mine," he moaned between lovemarks he was leaving.

"Draco, how?" That came out more like a groan than anything I intended. My eyes were rolling back in my head. Damn it's hard to control myself, but I need to be rational. Each kiss sends shockwaves through me and my breathing is erratic at best.

"How what darling?"

Steadying my mind and trying to regulate my breathing, but not succeeding at all, "How? Is this a one time thing? Is this going to be ongoing? How? We're both very public people." I know he feels my heart rate flutter with every kiss.

He pulled his face to mine, our noses touching ever so gently, "There is no way I can have this as a one time thing. If you only want it to be a fling, walk away now and don't look back. Don't regret anything. If you want to try, stay."

"I'm married."

He sighed and held me close, I can't tell if to steady himself or me. "To someone who flaunts his sexual escapades in front of you. Everyone knows; everyone except you I guess. He treats you with no respect. He is nothing without you at his side. And that is how it always has been and always will be. That's not fair to you that you live up to your vows, to the decorum that is expected from you, and yet he is nothing but a male slag."

"I'm married and you're - well - you're you."

He looked at me confused for a moment, his forehead creased in wrinkles that I had not noticed until now. "Good observation there Granger." His smile returned, if even briefly. "It's not like it's hasn't been done before. You're the brightest witch of the age, and I'm not an idiot. Hell even Muggles can pull it off."

"Famous Muggles get found out. You think the Prophet won't? We'd both be ruined."

"I'll buy the bloody newspaper before that happens." He resumes his kisses, this time on my neck. "Hermione, do you want to try?"

"Draco, I want - fuck it - I need it. I can't remember when..." my memories start filling my head. When did Ron start? Were we married yet?

He cuts me off with a kiss, a simple gentle tender kiss. "Don't dearest. Don't think of him. Yeah I can see it in your eyes. It's the same look as when he was snogging the intern. I'll get a room for Rosie made up, and make sure she can't do what I want to do to you. We'll work the details out. Just trust me."

I'm putting my career, my marriage, my life in his hands this moment. Am I being too brash? Is there something in between? Can the two of us make this work with the history that lies between us?

Am I overthinking again?

What would Ginny do?

She would have thrown Harry's naked arse out in the snow of the Burrow for her brothers to have a go at. Then she would have packed up his stuff from Grimmauld Place and he'd find it somewhere in some shanty in Diagon Alley where he'd be put up until he came back begging forgiveness.

Ron would never. He's too arrogant and stubborn to ask for forgiveness. Two descriptives that I would use on Draco when we were in school.

Maybe I should take this chance, this opportunity. I'll send an owl to George in the morning to see his thoughts on Ron and Draco.