Chapter 7 I Need a Programmable Coffee Maker

I woke to the afterglow of an amazing night. Honestly, if it weren't for my sister coming over with breakfast, I wouldn't leave his arms.

Now I understand where everything went wrong in my marriage. I never felt like this with my husband. I never had the wave after wave of pleasure that continued with every slight movement my partner made in his sleep. I never woke with such a need, a desire for more but also so greatly fulfilled.

He doesn't want this to be a fling. I don't think I can go back to where we were early last night. I don't want this to end.

"Good morning," I hear his deep, sleepy voice chime. It's music to my ears.

"Hi" is all I can muster as I am still overwhelmed.

"No regrets?"

"One."

He rolled onto his elbows in shock, "I told you no regrets."

I cover his lips with my finger to quiet his protests. "You never asked what the regret is. My only regret is that we didn't reconnect sooner."

That brought a smile to his whole face. "That is one regret I admit, I have also," he chuckled and nodded his head ever so slightly, causing his blonde hair to fall in his face. "Leave it to you to find the one loophole."

I brush the wayward strand out of his face, focusing on his eyes. "I probably should get up," the sun hadn't risen, but I knew the morning was quickly encroaching.

"Just a few more minutes," he whined. "I've waited years, truthfully years, to hold you like this."

"Draco, I never knew this would be something that I would want, and I don't want it to end now, but our lives do go on. And I have a very nosy sister coming for breakfast."

"Well tell Ginny Potter one of these mornings you're mine. You owe a breakfast with me, just once."

"I like the sound of that," as we both are laughing and he regains his dominance above me, leaning down to kiss my lips again.

"Mione, I need you. You're like a drug I can't kick. Last night" he says between kisses down my neck and across my collar before settling on my breast, licking the nipple.

"Draco, I -- I -- oh Merlin." I moan as my legs wrap themselves around his hips as on autopilot, pulling his body to mine. His fingers revisiting all the warm and sensitive places they found the night before. His erection finding a home inside my womanhood pulsating and giving myself to him all over again.

I need to remember to apologize to Ginny. And get a programmable coffee maker.

I took a quick shower in Draco's lavish bathroom before sneaking into the guest bedroom to look for something appropriate to wear. The closet was extensive, and he has stunning taste. I pulled out a button down, long sleeved, pale pink blouse and navy blue, bootcut, jeans. I then looked in the dresser drawers and was shocked to find lingerie of all types - bras, knickers, and even much more intimate items. Well at least now I know his style - he likes feminine touches and lace. My eyes start twinkling at the thought of shopping for him. At the last minute I also fake messed up the bed to make it look like I slept there the night before.

By this time the kids were starting to wake up, and Draco decided to find a seat at his breakfast bar to ensure they weren't following in mum and dad's footsteps.

I heard Draco call up, "Scorp how did you sleep? Need some coffee or anything?"

I heard him grumble and stomp down the stairs, causing me to chuckle.

"Mum?" I hear my daughter confused.

"Next door dear." As I tie my hair back with the hairpin from last night.