Chapter 33 *******I Love You Draco **********

Before I begin this chapter, I must warn you: it is graphic, violent, and all around a TRIGGER. Think the worst of the worst. I know you may be vested in the story, but if there is any chance that you may become traumatized, now is the time to turn back.

I am not making a 'clean' version of this chapter.

I cannot say skip this chapter.

This is the climax of the story and a pivot of the whole story. It is what we have been leading up to. The rest of the story is the fallout from this one chapter.

For those adults that can take a hard, emotionally challenging read, push through.

For those who know their limits and are concerned that this will go past it - it probably will.

Thank you all for standing with me through it all. (wink)

I woke up before him, admiring the perfection that is this naked man before me. His hair may be tousled, his body only partially covered in the sheets - honestly I think we lost the comforter somewhere last night, and one leg hanging off the edge of the bed. This monstrosity of a bed, and his leg is unseemingly hanging off the edge. I can't help but chuckle a little as I slide on his larger scaled bathrobe and find my way to the kitchen downstairs.