Chapter 15 I'm Wearing Sexy Lingerie Just for You *

We had decided it wouldn't be as 'formal' as last week's dinner. Last week was a 'get to know the parents' type dinner. This week was something casual and comfortable. So I went home, made sure everywhere that needed hair removal was adequately removed, threw a small bag together including something to not sleep in tonight - a green lace tank top and boy short set that was just his style and, if I do say so, made my legs and arse look good. I also threw some low rise jeans and a raspberry colored, low-cut V-neck, ruched on the side blouse in the bag with some blush colored bra and thong set. It was just the right pastel-y shade that it showed against my pale skin, but it wasn't one of those screaming 'I'm wearing sexy lingerie just for you' looks. I decided no extra shoes were needed, so I was going to wear some simple off white wedge sandals. They are one of my favorite pairs of shoes and one of the safest for me, because through everything, heels are still my nemesis.

I wanted to change into something more dinner-like and out of this Merlin forsaken work outfit. I think it was me being a little cathartic in shedding the clothes from the crappy day at work. I chose a navy blue scoop neck dress with capped sleeves and subtle sunny yellow flowers in a reverse ombre up from the hem in the circle skirt that flared out from a slightly dropped waist that was accentuated by a yellow skinny belt. I paired it with a matching yellow cardigan (I still have a small affinity for cardigans, having one in almost every shade imaginable, since they cover up my war scar). It was nice enough for a casual dinner, and still something that would draw Draco's eye.

With Hugo already at the Burrow, and Rose perfecting her makeup for tonight, I decided on what to bring as a thank you. Another couple of bottles of wine from my semi-extensive wine collection. I call it mine, since I am the one who researches the different wines, samples them, and usually drinks them. Ron, well he's a Muggle beer person. He took a liking to it on one travel abroad to Germany and has never gone back. Now he will drink 5 or 6 pints in a night. About the 2nd or 3rd, is when I go to bed and leave him for the couch.

But tonight is wine and quite a bit of it. Not to calm my nerves like last week, but to enhance the mood - and maybe take my mind off the crap the Prophet is saying about the kids, Draco, and I.

Rose and I knew what time dinner was scheduled and floo'd over to the Malfoy residence almost thirty minutes prior. The moment we stepped through, my daughter was embraced by her boyfriend like the week prior. I could only chuckle at the care that the young man showed for my little girl.

Tonight she didn't look like a little girl though. She chose a red plaid mini skirt, but with the nude on top and black about mid thigh tights and heels she wore, her legs looked much longer and I dare say sexier. She paired it with a black tank top and an oversized hoodie that was longer than her skirt, and that I don't recognize.

Draco looked stunning in a simple white button up shirt rolled up to his elbows - showing the traces of the Dark Mark still on his arm just slightly, a blue on blue striped tie, and navy pinstripe slacks making his towering legs more so. He strode over to me, leaning into my neck and softly with a hint of teasing saying "We need to stop meeting like this. And we're already matching, it's like we're fated."

"Shush you." As I watch our two children bounce - for lack of a better term - over to the patio for their own privacy. Only then do I notice that Scorpius is matching my daughter, wearing black slacks and a red polo shirt. "Did they plan that?"

"Well, it is his hoodie."

I look at Draco in shock. "When?" He just shook his head and shrugged like he didn't know. I just sigh "Her father is going to completely lose it."

"It's okay. She has you in her corner. They will be fine. We'll let them in on the plan during dinner." I nod in agreement. "Now, how about some wine?" My eyes smile at him as I hold up a couple of bottles that I brought with me. "Still always a step ahead of me."