Chapter 9 A Drug I Crave

I had the most fitful night's sleep ever. I felt like my dreams were invaded. They weren't mine. Looking back, now I understand the pain that Harry went through for years with the return of Voldemort, and having that small bit of him inside Harry. Or what Ginny went through my second year when Voldemort invaded her through the diary.

But these weren't evil nor negative. No these were anything but. These were like I was reliving the previous night's escapades with Draco over and over in my head and body. It was physical. It was sensual. It was emotional. It was real.

It still felt invasive. Intruding. But oh do I love it.

I woke up in the middle of the night with my knickers soaked and my body shaking in ecstasy. It was like I had multiple orgasms in my sleep. I felt every kiss he placed on my body, the warmth of his breath, the need in his erection. I could taste him. I could smell him. Everything was so vivid and the colors enveloped my senses.

Oh bloody hell this is something new and Merlin I need more!

I want that quickening of our pulses, the depths he plunged into me, that release that makes me lose all control. I have felt things with Draco that I never felt with Ronald. The subtle words and gentle touches that lead to begs and pleas for more. The balance of fire and ice making each and every nerve hypersensitive. My body never had an orgasm like that night, and well last night.

I need more. He is a drug that I crave now. One that I cannot go without. I'm in trouble and I love it.

I need to see him again, hell if only to find out if he had the same night as I did.

Dear Ferret,
Thank you from both of us for the lovely evening. Rose has been beside herself telling everyone about every detail.
Found out that they didn't really watch the movie. No big surprise there.
Rose also told me you are 'chaperoning' their little get-together tomorrow at our friend Angela's cafe'. I'm going to recommend the raspberry scones and cappuccinos. They are our favorites. Though you and Scorpius seemed to enjoy the apple tarts she made.
I had something come up that I need to discuss with you. I'm not sure what your schedule holds, and honestly it is something to discuss in private. Let me know when you're available and I will clear my calendar.
No regrets. Alright, no new regrets. I still regret those two 'loopholes' as you called them.
Hermione

Ginny decided, singlehandedly, that her husband was to have some boy time with his sons and Hugo, and Rose and I were to accompany her immediately for the retail therapy. She probably should have informed her husband of her scheme, but that is for them to hash out later - probably in the bedroom.

It was at the Weasley monthly Sunday brunch that she decided to spring it on him.

"Darling," she turned to her unsuspecting husband, "you are watching Hugo while I go shop with 'Mione and Rosie. Okay. Thanks."

"Yeah - wait what?" She's a master at manipulating Harry. He was engrossed in some article, about quidditch I presume, and she tried to slither it in. "You're going shopping? For what?"

"It's mostly for Rosie and 'Mione. They have - um - cause for some new dresses." She wiggles her eyebrows at her husband, hoping that he'll understand and she won't have to spill everything in front of the whole family - including all our nieces and nephews.

"'Mione, what in heavens is my bride talking about?" Harry nearly begs, he knows but I think it hasn't penetrated through his thick skull yet.

"Rosie may I?" She nods in agreement, so I try to be as vague as possible. "Rosie has a young man interested in her and I have been assisting his father in - shall we say- chaperoning the, well I don't want to call them dates, but"