Chapter 7 - UNEDITED

Ice P.O.V ***

" You ready to go? " I asked Iv. It was her last day here and I had to take her home, but I had a surprise for her.

" Yeah, You look pretty " She tells me. I had on a pair of black lether like tights. A red halter top with this black leather blazer with some white designs on the sleeve.  My weave was all flat iorned and down. I had on a gold neckalace with a rolext watch and some diamond and gold hoop earins. My feet were adorned with black open toed Gucci pumps. I had a light coat of pink lipgloss and a little bit of make up.

If I was stepping out with a nigga thats in the public eye...I had to make sure I was looking presentable for pictures.

" Thank you " I smiled.

" I want one of these " She says touching my belly button ring.

" Yeah right " I pop her hand. She get away with alot of stuff with me..but hell no. Her body is totally fine, we're not about to do anything to take away innocence from her.

She had on these high waisted jeans with bleach spots on the front of the legs and a white tee shirt with LA in grey letters on it. Her Grey and white Jordans and her hair was in big curls. She looked simple but very beauitful.

" You ready to go, cutiee? " I asked yanking on her hair.

" Where are we going again " She asked pulling out her phone.

" Somewhere " I say grabbing my matching bag. My phone had vibrated.

Kirko: Im on my way there now ma

I texted back and K.

" Lets go " I tell Ivory getting my keys. She followed me to the door texting on her phone. I locked up the house behind her and we headed for my car. I rolled down the windows and turned on some rolling music.

We were heading to this restraunt.

I headed that way singing along to Riri playing through my expensive sound system. It was 15 minute drive to the side parking lot. We chose somewhere simple just to relax.

" Ooh im starving! " She says getting out the car behind me and I looked the doors. I spotted an candy red hummer with rims.

" He's here " I say looking at the car. I was so excited for her, shit he was another person to me but that was one of my babes faviorte rappers.

" Who? " She looked up at me.

When I gave her his autograph she lost her damn mind. Taking pictures of the paper and posting it on line.

The door of the hummer opened and a big black man stepped out..Then The pasenger side opened and Kirko got out. She was too busy looking at me.

" Ice " He smiles coming up to us. Her head jerked up. " and this must be the beautiful Ivory, nice to meet you ma "

" oh my god!! Its Kirko Bangz, Innocent Kirko knows my name...he knows my name, oh my god. " This dramatic ass girl started crying after screaming her head off.

Shit he wasnt all of that but im not going to crush her dreams, she is so happy i couldnt do nothing but smile and laugh at her reaction.

" Can I have a hug or something? " he asked her. She nodded not able to get out words though her tears and he pulled her into a hug.

I made sure to get some pictures for later, I knew she would never forget this day but the fact that ill have it saved in my camera was another plus, she gon get to stunt on everybody showing them this.