Chapter 13

ICE P.O.V***

I knocked on Mimi door..." who is it " A deep voice asked fron the other side.

" Ice' "

The door opened and Mimi babydaddy stood right there. " Wassup, Ice "

" Hey , Bry " I stepped inside. I looked around and Mimi came up.

" What are you doing here? " She asked hugging me. Bry went to have a seat leaving us to be.

" I came to check on you . How are you holding up? " I asked.

" Getting better. " She shrugs..I hand her the bag over. " What is this, Ice? "

" Open it and see "

She sat the bag on the top of the shelf and unzipped it. " Ice, what is all this money for " She asked wide eye.

" Your salon..I want you to get it...and finally quite stripping, Take care of Bryelle and do something..you'll loose the place in 2 days if you dont come up with that money "

" Ice...I cant take this. You worked hard for this " She says as tears fell.

I sighed...I hated having feelings.

" I made the money quick. As long as I can come and get my nails and hair done with good service. ..Im fine " I tell her.

" You and Iv will get then done for free " She pulls me into a hug. " I cant believe your cold ass did this for me..Im going to pay you back one day. "

I laughed hugging her.

" Dont worry about it..just make your daughter proud "

She was alot of the reason I did the spade set up..She worked to hard to be let the fuck down. But money was alot behind my motive..and the fact that God was asking me to do it.

" I swear I love you girl " She says drying her tears. I laughed wiping that ones that was coming to my eyes.

I stayed around her for a little before I finally had to leave. " Let me find out Ice is getting a heart " I laughed.

" Dont be so sure, I do for those who I know would look out for me " I say

" I would. I love you " She gave me a hug.

" I love you to " I say. " Make sure your dumb ass takes her to drop it off to " I point to Bry rolling my eyes.

" Why I got to be a dumb ass? I am, Im finding out who the Fuck stole from my babymams too so dont worry and steal off on me " I laughed at him.

" Bye yall " I say heading for the door. She waved all the way until I got in thr car and was pulling out of her drive.

My phone rung and I looked down at Daniel nane as it flashed across my screen.

" What? " I answered.

" Lets go out " He says.

" I have to work "

" Shit, I can spot you the money your gold digging ass will miss. " I laughed.,

" I sure am one, so are you "

" You down or what? "

" Where are we going? " I asked.

" A club opening. Wear something sexy " The sound of his voice turned me on.

" Don't I always? "

He laughed. " Yeah, Im a pick you up about 10:30 "

" Damn thats late for a club..and I dont want you to know where I stay at "