Chapter 36

ICE **

" Hey, Ice " I looked the c.o up and down holding Riyah hand.

He had that crooked smirk looking down at my chest in the shirt I was wearing which made me roll my fucking eyes. Ol fat ass, He couldn't hit or touch this on his best day. This bummy ass job wouldn't let him make enough in two life times to get my fucking attention either.

" You look real good, boo " He spoke checking my purse.

" And pregnant, huh " I shot back.

His smile stopped and he looked around before talking about. Probably for any sign of God or the crew of his thats on lock down that be watching when i come in like a hawk.

" You look good pregnant, you got thicker too "

Did this nigga just call me fat?

" Close your fucking mouth " I tell him. His face dropped. " You couldn't make enough to get me to talk to you outside of this place. I dont see why the fuck you trying right now. Its embarrassing and you need to stop it. Bend a couple blocks, make a couple drops, sign to a label, get drafted, open multiple businesses, own a condo and a good enough car...get a black card and then i would even think about looking your way. Okay? " I tell him taking the Gucci bag from his hands and walking off past him.

I headed to the back and i saw Blue and Daniel brother already sitting down.

" mama " Riyah let go of me and ran to her.

" Hey, fatbabby you missed me " Blu picked her up kissing over her cheeks and hugging her.

" Yes " She nods excitedly. I sat down by Derrick putting my bag on the floor. I dropped ivory off  Went home and laid down for a little and got changed to come see d and im tired

My back hurts and i got heart burn like a bitch. 

" Did she give you trouble? " Blu question. I looked at Riyah bad self who smiled sweetly at me.

She act just lke Ivory did at her age, She smart as hell and fast.

" She was okay " I laughed.

" Mmmhmm " Derrick goes " Ion believe it "

" Leave my baby alone " Blu says kissing riyah cheek.

" Uncle Dan " Riyah screams when Daniel came in with the guards and they brng him over to us sitting him down.

" You good? " I asked.

" Always " He says looking at his brother then me. " What you doing here " he ask Derrick.

" I cant come see my own blood "

" Hell nah, nigga..Its always something with you " Daniel spat sitting back. " Why you really here? You wanna promote yo shit in the tv time im getting or nah? "

" Wouldn't nobody want shit to deal with me if they knew I was involved with you, shut up. I came here like a good brother to see about your ass but you want to be stupid. I didn't get you into this shit, You got yo own ass in it. I told you to stay out of trouble and get out the streets but your ass wanna act up " Derrick says

When he got mad he looked just like Daniel..You could see how much alike they were...oh my gosh.

" Yall stop for real, This isn't the fucking time or place for this shit. its petty "