Chapter 23

Wednesday- -

We had the city covered looking for strippers .

We was the money team, people wanted to be down with that.

We pulled up at the Devils den.

" The sign looks good, huh? "

" It fye " He parked the car in front. The sign was in big red letters with flames on it...and it was black behind...But the words were sitting on a ice slick.

We got out the car and took hands walking into the club. It was packed with girls. " Yo there they go "

" Yall ready? " I asked.

"  They was born ready " God friend Sean tells us.

We took a seat at the table and looked around at all the girls.

" Ight they came from all around..to be apart "

" Baby, how many we picking ? " I asked. We had over 150 girls here.

" Lets narrow it down..How every many you want to keep " He tells me.

" Ight, Bring them to the main stages 5 at a time " I instruct.

Celo got the first five and had them on the stages then turned on music. I sat back as they danced.

It was girls after girl and strip routine after strip routine.

" You sure is looking hard " I tell God looking at him.

" I was just checking out the show, baby " He says with a bottle of ciroc in his hand.

" Damn, G you backed down "

" I never back down " He says. " Put 5 more girls up "

Five more girls got up...One of them in the pink thong and bra set was starring right at God. She was dancing and all of that looking him in his eyes. I just sat back.

Bitch, yo job in my hands..beware. 

she took off her bra and dropped it dropping down low and moving her body to the beat.

" Ight, next five " I say to Corey.

We was there for hours watching these girls. I wanted the best. Not only did they have to dance like they the shit they had to look like it. They had to walk and talk..and be ready to get this money.

We sure enough was getting cut from their money...and they sure as hell was gon be paying a nice percentage, but if they do what they supposed to they will still be making bank.

" Ight so ima read off numbers " I say standing up. " We only fucking with the best...we only want the best..with that being said if you aint make cuts get your shit together and come back ready "

"Speak on it , boss. I love it when you in control " Sean says making me laugh. I like this nigga. Hes cool peoples.

" 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,12,14,15,16,19,21,22,23,24,25,26,28,33,34,35,36,38,39,40.." I was reading off on all the numbers we wanted. We had been having discussions throughout the day.