Chapter 33- Court

Innocent P.O.V **

I walked into the club at midnight exactly.  It was packed as hell. The girls were working and it was live as fuck too.

" Wassup, Ice? "

" How G holding up? "

" Say wassup To boss for me "

" He straight " I replied going up to our office. sean was already sitting down with 6 girls with him waiting for me. I hugged him and dropped my Marc Jacobs bag on the desk.

" Wassup? "

" This them " He motions to the girls. " I wanted you to get a look at who I was putting on "

I looked at each one of the girls. One was staring out the big glass window at the strippers.

" That life aint for everbody " I tell her with a laugh. Mfs always think they can get up there and do that shit and kill it. Yeah right. This life aint just riding poles so dont them bullshit movies confuse you. Its a lot to it...and the average stripper don't get paid alot.

Im not average. I was making 5-25 grand a night.

A regular stripper at a regular strip club makes $250 to 2 grand anight..2 grand being a celebrity in there or a party don came through. Them bitches be shaking ass for little or  nothing.

" Can yall do this shit? We really dont have time for fuck ups " I say.

" We got this, dont trip " The stud says rubbing her hands together. she looked like Queen Latifa in Set It off.

" Thats all I need to know "  I say. Either they with this making money shit or they need to get the fuck out.

" How much do we get paid? " Another little mixed girl asked.

" Depends on the car..5 grand each starters " Sean tells them. Their eyes got wide like they never had that much money. " You do the work and pick it up and you get it to the boys at the lot and they give you the money , no games. We dont have time for bullshit "

" We in " They say quickly.

He lookd at me. " They gotta clean them up..The niggas they go after are ballers..White men with power. They dont want somebody who looks cheap. " I tell them. I knew this shit all to well.

" I gotchu "

I dug into my purse and pulled out 10 grand the bouncer handed me when I came in.

" Take this and drop them off at the salon and take them to the mall. Make sure they come out there looking like a bitch you wanna spend money on " I toss him the wads,

" I got you , sis "

" I aint wearing no dress or skinny jeans " The dike tells me. I laughed and looked at sean.

" You dont have to. Your role is to take the car while the decoy is holding him. You move fast and secretly " I tell her.

" What do we do? "

" You chose who does which. Some wll be decoys and others we will watch out..Somebody helps her take the car and somebody drives off in it. This shit is a group job, so everybody needs to be on their shit so it works out "