Chapter 25

Ice P.O.V ***

" Ice ! " Sean ran past me to God who was holding where I had shot him.

I just stood there frozen.

I just shot him.

It took a moment to sink in...I shot him...and her....and they both desrved it.

They tried to play a fucking player.

Who do I look like letting these niggas get over on me?  This is why I treat them like hoes. .Fuck them and keep it pushing with my head held hight

" Nigga, and I trusted you " I shake my head.

" Ice come fucking back here! " God called as I headed out.

I headed out the front door. How in the hell was I supposed to leave? I rode with Sean.

But seeing his and her car parked side by side I shot all their fucking tires out and bustes the windows with the butt of my gun.

" Take them sorry sons of the bitches to the hospital with no tires and windows, I dare you "

No body fucking plays me. I sure am crazy bitch, try to fuck me over and you gon see just how crazy.

I pulled out my phone heading out the place walking down the street to get away. I called me a cab and requested it be there now but I kept walking trying to make sure I get far away from them.

Here the fuck I was trying to come and see if this nigga needed help with business and here he is with a regular bitch fucking her with her stank pussy ass.

I promised myself a nigga would nevet get over on me again...Nobody would ever fucking get over on me again...and they won't.

It took my cab a few minutes to get there and I had him take me straight to my house. I paid hin and headed inside locking up the doors and wiping the gun putting it away.

Afer all that stressful shit I went and got me a bottle and poured me a couple shots then found me a blunt and rolled up.

I turned my music on and put my feet up thinking.

I busted out laughing. " Ice, this nigga tried to get over on you...He tries to play your ass at your own game " I shook my head with a smile.

WOW.

" Jokes on that nigga though.  I got good sex, a new car and all this shit for me and Ivory...I win..Money is the motive. Never let yourself get distracted from that "

When a good girls gone she's gone forever.

I closed my eyes inhaled the blunt taking a long drag from it. I captured it in my lungs for a little while before I let the smoke blow out and then breathe.

I shot his ass and hers...

She wanna be cute and think she won cause she got a little dick...bitch, better hope she don't stay alive cause im going to make her life a living hell.

I don't have to fight over dick...but nobody disrespects me and tries to make a fool out of me. NOBODY!

When I had calmed down i got up from my spot and put my blunt out.