Chapter 11- Money Mission

(New cover on the side...check it out..its hot right? )

I had gotten some directions from God on where to meet him.

He wanted to talk business and about money. But face to face I let his ass know dont be trying to call me over for a gang rape party or nothing then pay me to be quiet because I will shoot each one of you fools in ya balls if not today...but before I die.

I pulled up to this large 2 story house with cars parked around it..there was a big iorn gate around the house and I pulled up having to talk through a system after giving my name the gate was buzzed open and I drove through.

I parked the car and got out heading inside the place. I walked through the door in awe of the place. It was beautiful as hell..there was dudes dressed in black or levi jeans and tall tees.

It looked like a hood nigga convention.

The smell of weed and cigars was thick..I could hear conversations and people going on and on.

" Keep walking til you go through the arches and God is in there " A dude comes up behind me and tells me. I nod my head following the directions.

I entered the room and God was sitting in a room full of people Most of them was males but there was a few females.

" Took you long enough " He says.

" What am I here for? " I asked getting to the point. He smiled.

" Business " He goes.

" What type of business? Get to the point cause your wasting my time I got other things I could be doing "

" Ww are really going to use her? Like her attitude aint even cool she's going to fuck this all up " Some darkskin girl in a tight ass skirt says.

" Keep talking bitch and im going to fuck you up " I warn her.

" Girl, you dont know me- " I gave the bitch the hand...talk to that motherfucker because im tired of hearing you on some real.

" Why you got me in the presense of nothing ass bitches? " I asked God. Her friend went to say somethig and I turned to her to. " Dont speak until you or spoken to and given permission honey "

" I like her...where did you find her?! Shes perfect "

" Her attitude might be a bit much...but it might work out to. She got the beauty and the body...this could work out " Another dude says.

" This is Ice " Another one says looking at me. " Ive seen her before "

" Aye, this is Ice. She works at Playa's Paradise " God says.

"We are going to use a fucking stripper? Seriously, God? "

" Daniel this bitch open her mouth one more time to adress me..and im going to hurt her ass...so you better get her ugly ass " I tell him.

" Mariah shut the fuck up for a minute " He tells her..she looked at him upside his head for listening to me but got quiet..everybody else was looking at me crazy for calling him by his first name.

" And if you must know this strippers makes 10-30 grand per night...and thats a least..I can gareentee your nigga has been in there for paying for my time..end of discussion " I tell her. She better ask somebody about me.

" Ight, Ice I got it "

" What am I here for? This is wasting my time and im not getting no answer from you...I can leave "

" Ight, Straight up. We need your help. A nigga owe me money and a nigga is affecting my money so he has to be taken care of..Im out a couple of mill already I let this shit be happening and im start going to loosing bad " He tells me.