Chapter 24

ICE P.O.V ***

I was with Daniel and a bunch of the boys in V.I.P drinking. Cubans and the best weed in the country was being puffed.

The loudest weed available. dancers shaking ther asses to the hottest music. it was most deff a party.

But i wasn't going to preform tonight.

I was just enjoying the party. " Baby, this is my boy Marucs and his girl Neesha. Keep her company for me while we speak business "

" I got you " I tell him. " Lets go to the bar "

Neesha and I went to the bar and I ordered us drinks. " This is nice, Its big " She comments.

" Thank you, everything we do ....We do big " I tell her picking up the drink.

" I met God a few times but I never met his girl " She comments.

If she was a messy bitch...ima play janitor tonight and clean that ass up for her.  Shes welcome.

" We ain't been together but a few months...but I ain't going no where. Ima be the first and last girl of Daniels you met " I tell her with a smile.

She laughed " You remind me OF marcus old friend "

" I never fcked your man if that's what your asking " I say.

" No, No. Not at all...Just your attitude and persona. She was a feisty girl..she had this attitude that wasn't nice like everybody thought it would be because of her cute face. She was a cool girl, from what I knew of her..you just remind me alot of her " She tells me.

I nod my head. " Would I know her? "

" If your into the game. Lovely is from Arkansas like us " She tells me.

" Nah..don't ring a bell "

" She disappeared a few years ago...Nobody ever seen her..Nobody knows what happens to her. That was Marcus bestfriend and he hates to talk about it...it was a crazy few months then "

" She just vanished? "

" Without a trace. She was deep in th game...she was that guter bitch with a strap "

" Sounds like my type of girl " I say. " a real bitch "

" I guess. So how did you and God meet? "

" Strip club...I hosted his party and we linked " I shrug.

We just sat and talked and drank. She was okay but she liked to hear herself talk. I could tell that.

But for my baby...and his work, So he could get this money. I would do my part and do a little something.

" Give me a ciroc thats my best friend " I looked over at the bitch that almost got her ass beat several times cause she don't know how to shut up.

" A gargle need to be "

" Did you say something? " She asked me.

" I did...Don't bring no fucking drama in my club...Or that's your ass, promise you "

" Since when was it your club? You just another one if gods hoes...dont get too bold " I step around Neesha to this bitch.

" Oh no baby, Don't get your hopes up I won't be going any where. Who do you think he bought the club for? The original name was going to be Ice..." I laughed.