Chapter 31

ICE P.O.V ***

" What happened? Innocent, talk to me. " Ivory pressed as I paced back and forth.

I was waiting on Sean and trying to think...What in the hell was I going to do? What in th fuck could I do?

" Im scared " She says. I sighed and turned to face her hating she had to see all of that.

" Why? You know im not going to let anything happen to you, He is going to be straight. Dont trip " I tell her sitting down next to her. That shit was coming out my mouth but I had believe it. My heart was beating fast, my legs were shaking and my hands were sweating. I was lowkey scared and shit.

" We here, we here " Sean bust in.

" They took him? "

" They gone " I tell him. He came over and hugged me.

" Its gon be okay, Shit we got this. Did they come in here? "

" No. They took him and left " I shrug. Why would they raid up in here?

" We need to go take some money out. He has a safe at his mama house and she gon know how to get into it. We got get this cash and pick him and see what to do from there " He explains to me.

D told me Sean would know what to do. Shit as long as Sean told me the word..Im pretty sure I could handle the shit and do what I need to do for my man.

" Ivory lets go " I tell her grabbing shoes.

Some of the boys had come to and they rode with us over To Daniels mama house. When we got in and told her she took us to some room and there was a safe behind a mini refrigerator. She had to crack it open.

" When was the last time he was here and in this? " I asked putting all the money into a bag.

" It was soon. He dont really be coming here to check on it, but abouy 3 weeks ago he came and was up here for some damn time " She tells me.

I looked at Sean.

" Did he know this shit was gon happen? "

" He knew he was under police eye, yeah "

" Why in the fuck didn't he say anything? " I asked getting pissed off.

" Ice, you prego and shit. He probably aint wanna worry you "

" Lets go "

" Ma, we gon let you know whats up. Just hold tight and hold it down over here " Sean tells her hugging her.

" I will, im going to call his brother and sisters and let them know "

" Thank you " I tell her.

" It's fine, yall get out of here "

After heating that me , Iv , and Sean went to the jail. Bail was nothing. That shit could be paid and done and we can take him out. and If need be, we can move some where else . Ivory and Daniel is all the family I really have so it wont be much and nobody gon be left behind.