Chapter 32

Ice P.O.V****

I told my self I would never again fuck with a broke nigga or man with nothing to loose.

I promise myself I wouldn't waste my fucking time or sit and wait for a nigga to get it.

I got to get out here and get it for myself. If a nigga was gon fuck with me , he had to be on my level..or over it. But look at me now. I swear once you fall in " love " you fucked.

Pregnant by a nigga with no money facing atleast 20 years. I should have said no to them drinks that had me loosing my mind and going against my code fo'real.

" Hello " I answered the phone walking into the club to make sure it was running. It was 4 pm and the doors was open and it was still people in here.

" I got some plans for the crew but I want to let you in on some shit to know wassup , sis " Sean tells me.

" Im at the club can you come up here? " I asked him. I was loving how he was keeping me in the loop and not leaving out about whats going on with babys businesses and his boys.

" Yeah, Give me about 15 minutes and ill see you up in the office "

" Okay..I'll see you then. Bye "

" Bye " We hung up the phone.

" Do you got the sheet for me? I want to make sure everybody clocking in and coming in when they supposed to "

" Yeah its right here " The security guard handed it to me. I looked over all of the strippers names. " Diamond said she cant come in tonight "

" Diamond aint got a choice. This aint players club and she aint the star of the movie. She want her fucking job she gon be in tonight and make money " I tell him. " Let her know that "

I earn my money when they earn there's. Its a chain with having strippers. She either here and holding her spot..Or im gon put adds out for a new dancers..I been had bitches trying to get in contact with me day after day to get a spot.

I ain't begging nobody to stay, Bitch thats not what Ice does.

I made my rounds and checked on everything. We needed the supply trucks to get here with drinks and cigars also. I headed up to D's and I office sitting in the chair.

I missed that big head ugly ass nigga already and he hasnt even been away but for a few days..Being at home and not waking up to him or my morning head. Not going to sleep with his ugly ass or not even having him there to wash my back in the shower or say some slick shit.

I went into the safe in there and began taking money out.

See, where most females go wrong. They never have shit to start with. Get with a nigga with some cash and never try to do shit and let him take care of her. I never been that dumb bitch. Daniel might be broke....but ICEE...that bitch rollin' in dough,

I came into this relationship with money and holding my own...and at the end of it I still got my paper and some more. Never depend on somebody.

" Wassup , babygirl " Sean came into the room. This nigga is like a big brother to me. From the moment I met him we clicked. Thats my round.