ITS..NOT OVER

Ice P.O.V **

For almost 3 weeks Kyro was still in the Nicu. I was finally able to take him home yesterday.

He doesnt really cry alot...I never seen a baby laugh so much. Hes fucking amazing. I love his ass.

I was still having to go light and take it easy to keep myself safe. I was in the hospital with him being monitored.

" You got yo daddys ears " Ivory tease kissing him as I got dressed.

I know He shouldn't be leaving the house...but Daniel has sentencing and court today.

I was nervous as hell, I didn't know what to expect. I want him walking out with me and Kyro.

I headed into the closet flipping through the clothes. I wanted to look sexy. I lost alot of stomach but i still was fat. It aint just disappear.

I put on a black dress that was a little lose in the front but tight on the sides and at the bottom. I grabbed my cream Louboutin Boots and I had a cream Hermes bag to match.

I had curled my hair. I threw it all together and did my make up and made sure I was smelling good.

" Thank you, you can go get dressed now " I tell her taking Kyro

" You know im going to help you "

" Baby, you ready to see daddy " I asked taking him to his room.

I changed his diaper and put him on a black onsey with a red Polo horse. I put on red booties and a red polo bucket hat to protect him.

i put him in his rocker packing his diaper bag.

I knew from raising ivory..somethings you just cant forget.

I packed everything and put him in his car seat before waiting for Ivory. When she was finally done we got into the Bentley and headed to the court.

Pulling up there was Camera crews and people outside with banners and shit...It was just a boosted situation to me.

I got out and got Kyro car seat putting a blanket over it before pulling him out and locking up the car.

" Ice over here "

" How old is baby Daniel? "

" Are you prepared to be a single mother? "

" What do you expect the outcome to be "

I headed past them and inside.

" Ice " Veah calls.

" Oh my goah, you brung God his little motivation " Cedes says uncovering and cooing over him while I went through security.

We were checked and all of that before we were allowed to pass.

" How you think its going to go? " I asked.

" I got faith in the best " She tells me.

Mimi was seated with Gods family and they motioned for me over. Me amd Ivory headed that way while the lawyers and their teams went to see God.

We were at the front. The court room was nicely pact..the Us didn't come in here light..They had a whole damn squad of lawyers and police in here.

" We got to keep our heads high and our prayers higher " Gods Granny says.

" Amen " The group of old women with her says.