Chapter 28

-- A few Weeks later --

Ivory has been living with me now. I love having her around and here with me. Shes helpful around the place and its not so lonely.

We been back and forth between staying at Gods and Home. This nigga still aint hit it either.

" Tonight I wanna take you out "

" Where we going? " I asked.

" On a date, nigga " He tells me pulling the Bentley at Ivory school. I looked over at him with a smile.

" Why you looking like that? "

" Cause we going on a date, I can't remember the last time I was on a real date " I say.

The kids were rushing outside the school building while we sat infront where his ass wasn't supposed to park. I think he just liked seeing these teenagers...and every damn body else around stare and whistle at his ride.

" Well you gon go on one tonight " He looked over at me. " Lemme get a kiss "

" Yo soft ass " I learned over and kissed his lips.

" You done this to me, Innocent " He say back.

I looked out the window that was down and seen Ivory coming with her friend Amya.

" Hey " I say.

" Can Mya come over? " She asked.

" I guess, we going out tonight anyways " I shrug. I was glad she aint have to be home alone. " You not going to Mikes?"

" Nope, Him and his wife is going New Mexico for something tomorrow morning " She says as They got in.

" Hey, Innocent " Amya says.

" Hi, Mya " I say.

" Ivory yo ass needa start driving. Needing a ride every where " Daniel says

" We get on yo back and you can fly us huh, Hawk? " I laughed and he looked at me.

" Whatever , bat "

" Well are you gon teach me to drive? " She says

" You know what, Matter of fact I will. To help myself, lil Miss needy "

" Oh bring it "

" Not in my Bentley "

We headed to the house and changed Cars into his Charger and then we went to a parking lot.

" oh my gosh im really gonna drive?! What if i hit something "

" You not supposed to ! " He says.

"If you get your non driving ass driving and get a permit, you can have my car " I tell her. " not the Massertti "

" Deal " She says.

" Ight so lets get started "

I had to take pictures of him telling the girls what to do and instructing them on how to so and what was what.  Amya wasnt as clueless as Ivory. But she was nervous as hell.