|Eighteen|

Ladies and gentlemen, today is the day!!!! 6/6/2018!!! Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is now in cinema's for some of us lucky lot!!! WOOOOO!!!

Let's just say, you're  not gonna be disappointed. The midnight screening I went to last night/this morning was packed! 

Get your running shoes on and go see it people!!! Run like there is an Indominus Rex hunting you down!

So, without further ado,  here is a super cute chapter for you :)

Four years later.

I'm awoken from my heavenly sleep by a small weight being pressed on my chest, whist my face is suddenly covered by a wet tongue and heavy panting. 

"Ew, Owen that's gross," I grumble as I try to snuggle further into the comfort of the double bed to avoid the insistent licking. 

My eyes snap open when I notice that Owens amused chuckle is emitted from the other side of the bed. Sitting up, I quickly grab the small bundle that nearly goes flying off the bed at my sudden movement. Instantly it begins panting and whining as it attacks my face with sloppy, wet, kisses. 

"A puppy?" I squeak, as I hold the bundle of grey fur closer to my chest so the little rascal can try to nip at my ears. He's nearly all legs! 

"Blue Great Dane," Owen smiles as he sits down beside me on the bed from his previous position of standing. 

"Great Dane?" I blink away the sleep from my eyes as I scratch the bundle of happy squeals in my arms, "Wow! I thought you we're more of a Chihuahua kind of person,"

Taking a second to think, I hold the puppy out at arms length as I smile at him, his tail wagging enthusiastically back and forth making his entire body sway as I hold him in the air, "What are you called buddy," I coo as I place him back down in my lap and wriggle the red collar around so that I could see a tag. 

Instead,my fingers come in contact with a silver ring that has a droplet diamond on it. 

"Owen," I gasp as I try to get a better look at it amongst the squirming puppy. Owen quickly leans in and kisses my temple before gazing into my eyes with his bright ones. 

"Marry me?" he breathes whilst searching my happy face for an answer. I go to answer but am interrupted when he takes the wriggling puppy from my grasp and holds him in front of his face so that I now stare at the still happy wriggling puppy instead of his own, "Marry me, Zoe?" he repeats in a slightly high pitched tone, meant to be the puppies voice I'm sure- if he could talk. 

"Yes," I whisper, my cheeks now becoming their usual flaming red whenever Owen is around. He seems to freeze for a second, taking it in, as he lowers the puppy back onto the bed to reveal his both, relieved and ecstatic face. Launching at me he smashes our lips together as he pushes me back down onto the bed before he climbs atop of me.

"I love you," He whispers against my lips as he continues to show me his happiness at my answer,

"love you too,"

Rudely, we're interrupted by the puppy that has wriggled it's way between our heavily panting chests so it can lick at our faces and yap in our ear- a protest at our excited actions. 

"Okay, alright, Mr," Owen Chuckles as he sits up and takes the puppy in his arms, un-clipping the ring and holding it out for my own hand.    Gently, Owen places it on my finger smoothly. 

"Perfect fit," he beams as he tries to hold the impatient puppy in his other hand.

Smiling at my hand, whilst holding it up to the early morning light, I realise just how perfect Owen got the ring. Small and dainty, but elegant. How he describes me.

"I love it," I giggle before I then talk to the puppy in a very high pitched voice to get him, impossibly, even more excited, "Love you too, munchkin," before taking the large puppy from Owens grasp to cuddle him to my chest. 

I look up at Owens annoyed groan, "Nope," he teases, "I'm not sharing you, Zoe. I'll have to take the dog back if you love him more than me." I can't tell if he's joking or not as he inches his face closer to mine, almost close enough for our noses to touch. The puppy reaches up from my hold to lick the underside of Owens rough chin before slobbering over my chin too; making us both smile.

"Only one alpha for me," I whisper back- that title always getting a good reaction out of him. 

"Good, only room for one man in your life," he kisses me softly before it becomes heated and his hands begin to roam from my thighs to my hips as he pulls me closer. His actions are suddenly stopped when the puppy begins barking at Owen. Raising a perfect eyebrow, Owen glares at the puppy that's defending his mamma already,

"Let me have my girl or you're flying solo, mate." he glares at the puppy which tries to reach up to his face to kiss him. 

"Solo?" I smile earning a confused look from Owen, "Let's call him, Solo," he bobs his head slowly back and forth in a thinking manner before smiling at me, "Perfect," he kisses me again, "but not as perfect as you, princess." I giggle into the kiss which is once again interrupted by the short, dark grey almost blue, haired puppy. 

"Really dude?" Owen gapes at the puppy, "I got you to protect her, but you gotta let a dog have it's bone,"

"Protect me?" I quiz,

"For when I'm not by your side and you need some company, these things have a sixth sense for protecting you from trouble," he smiles before the pup barks at him again; getting up with a groan he stomps off into the bathroom with a comment about a cold shower. 

Giggling to myself I can't stop the cheesy smile that burns my cheeks as I hold the licking machine of a puppy closer to me and stare at my ring as I do so. 

One lucky girl.